Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 458K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 452 2/6

⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

... and I missed the unique chance of a 1 by swapping my starting word at the last second.
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu and collinsmark
Wordle 453 2/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wow, that was a lucky guess!
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, Wrichik Basu, kuruman and 1 other person
Wordle 453 2/6

🟧🟦⬜⬜⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Truth in advertising: I wanted to see if I could use the previous posts to deduce this one with one try.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, OmCheeto and collinsmark
Wordle 454 6/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© Ok…
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© Hmm…
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© What the…
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 😑

I dislike it when they use such words. Had to look it up for possible combinations after the fifth chance. Didn't even know such a word existed.

Even the Wordle Analysis Bot took 6 steps to solve it today.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrGreg, collinsmark and OmCheeto
Wrichik Basu said:
... Didn't even know such a word existed.
I also never heard of that word.

Wordle 454 6/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrGreg and Wrichik Basu
Wordle 454 5/6

🟦🟦⬜⬜🟦
🟧🟧⬜🟧🟧
🟧🟧⬜🟧🟧
🟧🟧⬜🟧🟧
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Good first choice but the degeneracy almost got me.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu
kuruman said:
Wordle 454 5/6

🟦🟦⬜⬜🟦
🟧🟧⬜🟧🟧
🟧🟧⬜🟧🟧
🟧🟧⬜🟧🟧
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Good first choice but the degeneracy almost got me.
Me it got.
Wordle 454 X/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
 
  • Sad
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu and Orodruin
fresh_42 said:
Me it got.
Wordle 454 X/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
Do I even want to know how long the streak was?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu
Orodruin said:
Do I even want to know how long the streak was?
It automatically displays the solution after 6. But even if I could have solved it, I wouldn't have wanted to solve it. The solution describes an instrument whose application I currently try to avoid although my doctors tell me I shouldn't.
 
fresh_42 said:
It automatically displays the solution after 6. But even if I could have solved it, I wouldn't have wanted to solve it. The solution describes an instrument whose application I currently try to avoid although my doctors tell me I shouldn't.
I meant the streak of solved Wordles.
 
Orodruin said:
I meant the streak of solved Wordles.
1663341564809.png


It would have been better if I hadn't cleaned my cookies at some point. I think I lost 2 more 2s.
 
  • Sad
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu
fresh_42 said:
It would have been better if I hadn't cleaned my cookies at some point. I think I lost 2 more 2s.
I created a NYT account after some deliberation. Helps to sync stats from mobile to laptop.