Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,780 replies · 460K views
Wordle 445 5/6

⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩 … oh nice!
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩 … annoying
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩 … annoying
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ … fine, I’ll do it properly
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 … done!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Orodruin said:
Wordle 445 5/6

⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩 … oh nice!
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩 … annoying
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩 … annoying
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ … fine, I’ll do it properly
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 … done!
Wordle 445 2/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I may have to unfollow this thread as your clues are making it too easy. Though this time there were probably over 500 possible answers that fit the pattern.
 
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark and Wrichik Basu
OmCheeto said:
Wordle 445 2/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I may have to unfollow this thread as your clues are making it too easy. Though this time there were probably over 500 possible answers that fit the pattern.
I’ll put spoiler tags next time …
 
Orodruin said:
I’ll put spoiler tags next time …

Not really necessary. I used to be a wizard at generating computer algorithms to solve mathematical problems like this. Now that I'm older, it's a fool's errand. But I enjoy the hell out of attempting, as it takes me back.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu
Wordle 446 5/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Let’s call guess 4 learning from experience…
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu
fresh_42 said:
Wordle 446 6/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I hate those words where one letter is completely arbitrary.
Drats! If it weren't for my word bias and ignoring my own rules, I would have had it in two again, based on your pattern.

Wordle 446 4/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Perhaps in the future I'll play later in the day and see if two or three people's patterns can find the solution. Though that sounds like a lot of work. These last three days I've spent over an hour figuring each these out. I guess it's just a different kind of puzzle.
 
Orodruin said:
Wordle 447 3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ Meh!
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜Meh!
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Ok fine
Same here.
Wordle 447 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟧
⬜⬜⬜🟦🟦
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark and fresh_42
Wordle 447 3/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Pure luck that I got it in 3 this morning, as I was quite the mental disaster, and my spreadsheet that I figure it out with was a train wreck.
 
Wordle 448 3/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

According to the Wordlie bot, the second guess was not needed because I had only a few words left after the first guess itself.
 
Last edited:
No help from the PFeanut gallery today so I had to go it alone.

Wordle 448 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not too bad, though the cheat bot said I should have had it in 3, as there was only one answer after my second guess. But it would have taken me a week to figure it out had I known that.