Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,782 replies · 460K views
DrGreg said:
That was probably me. I ran out of words that I recognised and had to try some other combinations of letters.
Scottish word for 'sheppard's hut'.
Yup! That's not in the list of solutions.

Another red herring was Wrichik's little river dance which yielded 'SATIN' as the word to go for, but that had also been eliminated in my list of 155 words.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 491 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Rough … but at least I knew I would solve it after guess 4
 
Last edited:
fresh_42 said:
Guess, the British weather isn't anymore what it used to be.
Just another case of too many possibilities and not enough guesses to try them all.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu