Would these parts work for a "Tesla Coil" (Slayer Exciter)?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
SickTechz
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hello, I want to make a Slayer Exciter circuit with a Tesla Coil. I have my parts laid out, but I want to make sure that they would work before purchasing them.
I would appreciate it if you guys could tell me whether or not there are any issues here or any other tips ;)
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
SickTechz said:
I would appreciate it if you guys could tell me whether or not there are any issues here or any other tips ;)

a schematic of what you are planning to build would be helpful
giving us a list of disassociated parts isn't really useful
 
I never heard of a "Slayer Exciter" . Is that its scientific name? .
 
jim hardy said:
I never heard of a "Slayer Exciter" . Is that its scientific name? .
Google is your friend.