Register to reply

Survey on your favorite foods and cooking shows

by land_of_ice
Tags: cooking, favorite, foods, shows, survey
Share this thread:
land_of_ice
Apr9-11, 02:57 PM
P: 134
1. What's your favorite show on the cooking channel?
2. Also, who is your favorite chef on the channel?
3. What are your favorite kinds of things to eat?
4. Your favorite snack?
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Suddenly, the sun is eerily quiet: Where did the sunspots go?
'Moral victories' might spare you from losing again
Mammoth and mastodon behavior was less roam, more stay at home
Borek
Apr9-11, 02:58 PM
Admin
P: 23,363
THE Food Thread.
Evo
Apr9-11, 03:05 PM
Mentor
P: 26,412
Quote Quote by land_of_ice View Post
1. What's your favorite show on the cooking channel?
2. Also, who is your favorite chef on the channel?
3. What are your favorite kinds of things to eat?
4. Your favorite snack?
I don't get the cooking channel, I only get Food Network. My favorite on Food Network is Guy Fieri. He's a hoot.

Favorite foods are sushi, and mexican, chinese & Greek foods

Favorite snack is probably kettle fried potato chips. Ooooh and fried cheetos, not the baked ones.

turbo
Apr9-11, 03:44 PM
PF Gold
P: 7,363
Survey on your favorite foods and cooking shows

My favorite food show airs on my back deck, weather permitting. If Bobby Flay showed up here for a smack-down, I'd probably throw him off the deck before we could get a segment in the can.

Fieri is at least appreciative about local treasures, instead of acting hoity-toity, so I can stand to watch his shows. His producers are really good, unlike Alton Brown's, which seem to be on permanent vacation (mentally).
land_of_ice
Apr9-11, 11:15 PM
Quote Quote by Borek View Post
Thanks! :) :)
land_of_ice
Apr9-11, 11:17 PM
Quote Quote by turbo-1 View Post
My favorite food show airs on my back deck, weather permitting. If Bobby Flay showed up here for a smack-down, I'd probably throw him off the deck before we could get a segment in the can.

Fieri is at least appreciative about local treasures, instead of acting hoity-toity, so I can stand to watch his shows. His producers are really good, unlike Alton Brown's, which seem to be on permanent vacation (mentally).
Yeah Bobby Flay! The throw down with the omelet was a good episode, and if you actually make his omelet recipe it's so good.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/b...ipe/index.html
land_of_ice
Apr9-11, 11:18 PM
Quote Quote by Evo View Post
I don't get the cooking channel, I only get Food Network. My favorite on Food Network is Guy Fieri. He's a hoot.

Favorite foods are sushi, and mexican, chinese & Greek foods

Favorite snack is probably kettle fried potato chips. Ooooh and fried cheetos, not the baked ones.
What do you think of the show 'Worst Cooks in America' haha ? not sure if that's on the channel that you have though.
Evo
Apr11-11, 10:12 AM
Mentor
P: 26,412
Quote Quote by land_of_ice View Post
What do you think of the show 'Worst Cooks in America' haha ? not sure if that's on the channel that you have though.
I like it, but the second season wasn't as good as the first. The first season had two very quirky contestants in the final battle.

Register to reply