Consultation with field for multiple criteria

In summary, the conversation discusses a problem with creating a query in Access 2007. The query needs to display the first unsuccessful step for each product and advisor, and the date of the unsuccessful step can be either the scheduled or rescheduled date. The individual is seeking help and has provided images for further understanding.
fabio2012
Gentlemen,

I have a subform with the following fields: name of the step, the scheduled date, place and date rescheduled date. I'm having trouble making a statement in a query
that has the following criteria: need to know what the step is smaller than today's date between the date scheduled and rescheduled date and the date performed without value.
if there are any other dates scheduled and rescheduled less than today, I need to know only the name is the first step with the date due.
I think I need to create a field in the query to the term, but I'm not getting. Any help is welcome. Thank you.

Technology news on Phys.org
Which database / programming language / development environment / whatever are you using?

Thank you for responding, for help. I'm using access 2007. I'm trying to make an appointment to make a report
by each assessor.
I have a form where there is a comboBox with the names of advisors. After selecting a name, I'm trying to
open a report with all the companies and products, and won every step of their product. the difficulty
I'm finding is this: for example, may have one or more steps losers, I just need to know
first step is unsuccessful, according to each product and their company's advisor.
I need to have a field in the report (or query, then use the report), with the date of the step
is unsuccessful, the date can be scheduled or rescheduled date. If the date field is populated place, the
step is ok. Sorry for not having prepared better. I am sent images that may facilitate the understanding of
my problem.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53793430/Desktop.zip
Again thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:

What is "Consultation with field for multiple criteria"?

Consultation with field for multiple criteria is a method used in scientific research to gather input and feedback from experts in a specific field regarding various criteria or factors that may affect a particular study or project.

Why is consultation with field for multiple criteria important in scientific research?

Consultation with field for multiple criteria is important because it allows researchers to gather diverse perspectives and expertise from individuals with specialized knowledge in a particular field. This can help to ensure that all relevant factors are considered in a study or project, leading to more comprehensive and accurate results.

How is consultation with field for multiple criteria conducted?

Consultation with field for multiple criteria typically involves reaching out to experts in a particular field through various means such as surveys, interviews, or focus groups. The experts are then asked to provide their opinions and insights on various criteria or factors related to the research project.

What are some potential challenges of conducting consultation with field for multiple criteria?

Some potential challenges of conducting consultation with field for multiple criteria include difficulty in identifying and contacting relevant experts, differences in opinions and perspectives among the experts, and the time and resources required to conduct the consultations.

How can the results of consultation with field for multiple criteria be used in scientific research?

The results of consultation with field for multiple criteria can be used to inform and guide the design and implementation of a research project. They can also be used to validate or refine existing theories, as well as to identify potential limitations or areas for further investigation.