Register to reply

Any Electromagentci youtube chanels?

by Ghassan99
Tags: chanels, electromagentci, youtube
Share this thread:
Ghassan99
Mar15-12, 12:47 PM
P: 17
I'm wondering if there is any good channels provide good lectures about the basics of electromagnetic ?
Phys.Org News Partner Engineering news on Phys.org
Philips introduces BlueTouch, PulseRelief control for pain relief
3-D printing leads to another advance in make-it-yourself lab equipment
Nanoscience makes your wine better
berkeman
Mar15-12, 01:16 PM
Mentor
P: 41,320
Quote Quote by Ghassan99 View Post
I'm wondering if there is any good channels provide good lectures about the basics of electromagnetic ?
Welcome to the PF.

Check out the Learning Materials section of the PF:

http://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151

In the Intro Physics sub-forum there, you will see a thread about the MIT Lecture Series. There are also other posts with pointers to other E&M learning materials.
yungman
Mar15-12, 02:29 PM
P: 3,904
I used this from Youtube three years ago. This is not a prep class for EM, this is EM lecture good enough for any undergrad in the best of US. This is a professor from India Institute of technology. The hardest part is to learn his pronunciation!!! But hey, what make you think the MIT professors are any better?!!! Last lecture I download from MIT, it was even worst!!!

He has close to 30 lectures from the beginning to the end, this is only lecture 7 of many, go and search on Youtube and you'll find all of his. He is good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whv_d-fBCg0

IIT is the MIT of US, there are very few colleges here that is equal, don't let the "India" throw you off. You should prepare first before listen to the particular lecture to get the most out of it.

Register to reply