Anna Nicole Smith Dead at 39 - Florida Hotel Collapse

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary, Anna Nicole Smith collapsed at a Florida hotel, and it is currently unknown what caused her death. It is possible that she took the same drugs that killed her son, and her life and career were full of misfortunes.
Thrice said:
The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs less. ~Brendan Francis, Playboy, 1985

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
See even in her death she causes such havoc...let the dead prostitute die!

THREAD LOCKED!

humanino said:
Yeah, most of the times that's what I do :tongue2:

Calling a recently dead person by such names, I just don't feel confortable with. But I really believe they might have had strong feelings about each other. When he died, I'm sure that there was something very complicated in ANS thoughts.

Interesting...do you think that a balloon filled with air can have complicated thoughts??

What's with all this sensitive crap? She was a waste of space and doesn't deserve any respect in the slightest, so who cares if people are calling her by such names. It could be argued that what she did with that old oil tycoon was a form of prostitution, so I mean I don't think calling her a prostitute is too far from the truth.

At the moment, for me, I think that she more than likely brought her death upon herself so I really couldn't care less about her in that sense too. It could have been suicide or pure irresponsible behaviour, but either way, her selfishness has left a daughter without a mother.

Calling her a waste of space is going a bit far, don't you think? Perhaps lost sheep is a better description. Anyhow, I'm out.

big man said:
Interesting...do you think that a balloon filled with air can have complicated thoughts??

What's with all this sensitive crap? She was a waste of space and doesn't deserve any respect in the slightest, so who cares if people are calling her by such names. It could be argued that what she did with that old oil tycoon was a form of prostitution, so I mean I don't think calling her a prostitute is too far from the truth.

At the moment, for me, I think that she more than likely brought her death upon herself so I really couldn't care less about her in that sense too. It could have been suicide or pure irresponsible behaviour, but either way, her selfishness has left a daughter without a mother.

Every person deserves to be treated with respect, she never did anything to harm or disrespect you. Just because you saw her several times on television doesn't make you an expert on who she was or what she did.

This discussion seems endless. :rolleyes:

Monique said:
Every person deserves to be treated with respect, she never did anything to harm or disrespect you. Just because you saw her several times on television doesn't make you an expert on who she was or what she did.

Truer words were never spoken. I completely agree with that.

marlon

big man said:

What's with all this sensitive crap? She was a waste of space and doesn't deserve any respect in the slightest, so who cares if people are calling her by such names.
You don't get to make this judgement because you do not have the inside track on this person's life, like Monique told you.

You can have your opinion on her, i am not debating that, but you need to work on your style. Every person deservers a certain amount of respect, especially from those that do not know her personally.

marlon

Well yeah that's fine really, but I don't see it that way. Certain people don't deserve any respect. I won't be disrespectul in the sense that I'd piss on their grave or anything to that extent, which is the sort of person you're making me out to be. I just won't say anything nice when there is obviously nothing nice to say about her. I know I shouldn't say anything bad either, but I really take offence at the pure selfishness of some people.

For all I know she might have been of average intelligence before she became a star, but from the many interviews she has done she has been incoherent and barely able to talk. I know it's most likely due to the drugs and alcohol that she has consumed, but a parent really shouldn't be that irresponsible. As far as I know she didn't (I can be wrong here for sure) try and clean her act up at all.
So I have a very low opinion of her and just can't show someone like that any respect at all. They not only adversely affect their own life, but they really screw up the life of their child as well.

But anyway I'm not going to carry this on because I'm sure it will annoy people to no end.

So as bad a person that it makes me, I've explained why I'm incapable of showing someone like Anna Nicole Smith any respect in the slightest...in death or life.

big man said:
I know I shouldn't say anything bad either, but I really take offence at the pure selfishness of some people.

If their selfishness doesn't affect you, that shouldn't be your problem.

big man said:
but they really screw up the life of their child as well.

I agree on that one.

There is a concept of the 'inherent worth and dignity' of each person.

However, some people manage to test that concept.

If one does not approve of ANS, then simply do not do as ANS did. She and her children paid high prices for her choices.

No of us knows what is in the mind of others, why others make the choices they do.

If one is lucky, one will find at least one other with whom one can share thoughts and feelings, e.g. one's spouse or close friend.

Astronuc said:
No of us knows what is in the mind of others, why others make the choices they do.

That's the whole point.

And further on, I've noticed people pointing out the 'choices-part' perhaps without having in mind that all of us don't make chioces from the same startpoint in life.

big man said:
Well yeah that's fine really, but I don't see it that way. Certain people don't deserve any respect. I won't be disrespectul in the sense that I'd piss on their grave or anything to that extent, which is the sort of person you're making me out to be. I just won't say anything nice when there is obviously nothing nice to say about her.

People who knew her say that she was incredibly enchanting in person.

radou said:
And further on, I've noticed people pointing out the 'choices-part' perhaps without having in mind that all of us don't make chioces from the same startpoint in life.
That is certainly another major factor - we all start out with different initial conditions - and the differences can be enormous.

Ivan Seeking said:

True, and from what I've seen from her, she seemed like a good person to me. She wasn't harming anyone. Taking really good care of her son. And so on...

Well, I should think there was no real surprise in the reports today. But is there some accountability? Her Doctors who prescribed this death cocktail of 9 drugs, the nurse who fed them to her? Or did they just leave them at her bedside with a glass of water, to take at will?
Or was she accountable for herself? The prescription of methadone alone, would of made her unable to think clearly. Add the Valium, Klonopin, and Ativan, you have a liveing zombe.

hypatia said:
Well, I should think there was no real surprise in the reports today. But is there some accountability? Her Doctors who prescribed this death cocktail of 9 drugs, the nurse who fed them to her? Or did they just leave them at her bedside with a glass of water, to take at will?
Or was she accountable for herself? The prescription of methadone alone, would of made her unable to think clearly. Add the Valium, Klonopin, and Ativan, you have a liveing zombe.
What doctor would prescribe that many drugs to a patient? I wouldn't think that you could safely mix all of them. You certainly wouldn't leave them out for a patient to medicate themselves, it would be far too easy to forget what you've already taken.

Last edited:
Ivan Seeking said:

I have read similar opinions as well. I really think that some people judge this woman far too harshly. She lived her life the way she wanted to, did not harm anyone by doing so and deserves some elementary respect as a human being. What she achieved in life can be a topic of discussion but i really do not care about that.

marlon

edit : latest on the cause of death : http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070327/ap_en_tv/anna_nicole_smith

Last edited by a moderator: