Brain-Teasing Tattoo Puzzle: Find the Date

In summary, the conversation involves someone asking for suggestions for a cool and original tattoo design that incorporates their birthdate in a subtle way. One suggestion is to use a complicated mathematical equation with the solution being the birthdate in international time format. Another suggestion is to use a graphic representing the positions of the planets at the moment of birth. The conversation also includes some mathematical equations and gifs as examples of possible designs.
Sneaksuit
Ok, I know this is not too much of a teaser but maybe you guys could come up with something cool and original. I'm getting a tattoo and part of it has my birthdate in it. Except I don't want it to be obvious...I want some type of complicated equation with lots of mathmatical symbols etc so if someone actually worked it out the solution would be my birthdate in international time format 75-05-12 or just 750512 as the answer. Any other suggestions are welcome. The winner will have the satisfaction of knowing their art is permanently on my body:biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
Some one else asked about this a few months back. Their idea was to diagram the positions of the planets at the moment of their birth. I drew a graphic that represented it. I'll see if I can find it.

If that interests you, I could probably whip up the graphic using your birthdate.

Ah yes - https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=703716&postcount=8".

Last edited by a moderator:
What time of day?

BTW, that's May 12 right? not Dec 5?

Yeah, May 12 1975.

Here it is.

Attachments

• tattoo419750512.gif
    tattoo419750512.gif
    27.3 KB · Views: 694
not as simple as i'd like, but here's one with regular polygons -
a triangle and 5 pentagons inscribed in a dodecagon...
the 75 comes from 5 (only 1 shown here) x 5 sided figure x 3 (triangle)
5 from the pentagon
12 from the dodecagon. Best I got right now:blushing:
It'd look something like this, but with an actual 12 sided polygon (this one is 15 sided)

Attachments

• s elements.gif
    s elements.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 706
Last edited:
[tex]750512=\frac{\int_0^{\infty}{t^{10}e^{-t}dt}}{\pi(11)}+10^4\left(\sum_{k=1}^{4}{\frac{6k}{5^k}}+\frac{383}{625}\right)[/tex]

...I believe. Someone ought to check that.

EDIT: Or also this...

[tex]750512=\frac{\int_0^{\infty}{t^{10}e^{-t}dt}}{\pi(11)}+\frac{\pi^2\int_0^1{\left(\ln{\frac{1}{t}}\right)^8dt}}{12\zeta(2)}+2^4*7*41[/tex]

Last edited:
That's great guys! For some reason it won't let me see the gifs though...it says I don't have permission to access those pages.

You will have to log out, view the gifs, then log back in, it is a bug here at pf.

1. What is the "Brain-Teasing Tattoo Puzzle: Find the Date"?

The "Brain-Teasing Tattoo Puzzle: Find the Date" is a popular brain teaser or puzzle that involves deciphering a set of symbols or symbols arranged in a certain pattern to reveal a hidden date or message.

2. How do you solve the "Brain-Teasing Tattoo Puzzle: Find the Date"?

The first step in solving the "Brain-Teasing Tattoo Puzzle: Find the Date" is to carefully observe and analyze the symbols or symbols in the puzzle. Look for any patterns or clues that could help reveal the hidden date. You may also need to use logic and deductive reasoning to determine the correct solution.

3. Are there any tips or tricks for solving the "Brain-Teasing Tattoo Puzzle: Find the Date"?

One tip for solving the "Brain-Teasing Tattoo Puzzle: Find the Date" is to start by identifying any recurring symbols or symbols that seem to be connected. You can also try breaking down the puzzle into smaller parts and solving them individually before putting the pieces together to reveal the final answer.

4. How do I know if my solution to the "Brain-Teasing Tattoo Puzzle: Find the Date" is correct?

The best way to confirm if your solution to the "Brain-Teasing Tattoo Puzzle: Find the Date" is correct is to check it against the given answer or to ask someone who has already solved the puzzle. You can also try solving the puzzle using different methods or approaches to see if you get the same result.

5. Can anyone solve the "Brain-Teasing Tattoo Puzzle: Find the Date"?

Yes, anyone can solve the "Brain-Teasing Tattoo Puzzle: Find the Date" with the right amount of patience, observation, and logical thinking. It may take some people longer than others, but with practice and persistence, anyone can successfully solve this brain teaser.