Is My Birth Certificate Wrong?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, The conversation is about a belated birthday wish and the fact that the person celebrating their birthday is actually not 55 years old. There is also discussion about how to stay healthy and live longer as one ages.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
By Quabache.

Wish you a belated Happy Birthday! I be sure to bring cake & ice cream next time .

Hey, i missed my own birthday :cry: Well a belated thankyou for the good wishes.
Any ways up i am not 55, they put the wrong date on my birth certificate ,it should have been 1961, Bah, how could anyone think i am 55

Physics news on Phys.org
We counted the ticks of your tooth then multiplyed it by the mass of the Earth at the winter equinox, sorry buddy, it came out to 55. You missed one heck of a great party:tongue2:

hypatia said:
We counted the ticks of your tooth then multiplyed it by the mass of the Earth at the winter equinox, sorry buddy, it came out to 55. You missed one heck of a great party:tongue2:

Blasted mathematics :grumpy:

Don't despair, Woolie! I will be 55 next month and am not ready to go toes-up. My dad is 81 and he walks at least a couple of miles a day, despite the fact that he is at least 50 lb overweight, perhaps in no small part to the food that my wife and I cook and invite him to come down and eat with us and give him extras to take home with him. As we age, we eat less and less, and we don't always cook less, so there are more soups, casseroles, etc that have to be shared. It gets him out of the house, and when he pulls into the driveway, he's grinning like a kid at Christmas.

Tubo, i read some place that if you eat less you live longer, so i am going to pig out one week and fast the next, i should live 25% longer.

1. What causes a wrong date to appear?

A wrong date can be caused by several factors such as human error, incorrect time zone settings, or a malfunction in the device or system displaying the date.

2. How can I fix a wrong date?

The method for fixing a wrong date depends on the cause. If it was a simple mistake, you can manually change the date on your device or system. If it is due to incorrect time zone settings, adjusting them should correct the date. If the issue persists, it may be a technical problem that requires troubleshooting or professional assistance.

3. Can a wrong date affect the accuracy of data or experiments?

Yes, a wrong date can have a significant impact on the accuracy of data or experiments. It can lead to incorrect calculations, misleading results, or invalid conclusions. It is crucial to ensure that the date is correct when conducting scientific research or collecting data.

4. How can I prevent wrong dates from occurring?

To prevent wrong dates, it is essential to double-check the date before recording data or conducting experiments. It is also helpful to regularly check and adjust the time and time zone settings on devices and systems. Using automated date and time settings can also reduce the chances of human error.

5. Is there a possibility that a wrong date is caused by a software or programming error?

Yes, a wrong date can be caused by a software or programming error. It is crucial to regularly update software and perform maintenance on systems to prevent these errors. If you encounter a wrong date due to a software or programming issue, it is best to report it to the developer or seek technical support.