Photos of Oslo & Åge Aleksandersen

• Thread starter arildno
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Pictures
In summary, the conversation discusses a collage of photos of Oslo, particularly the sculpture park designed by Vigeland. The photos feature the popular singer Åge Aleksandersen from Trondheim. One person mentions that such statues cannot be found in a park in Kansas, while another brings up the Amish in Pennsylvania creating something similar. The conversation also touches on the speed of the photos in the collage, with one person finding it annoying to watch. The creator of the collage clarifies that they did not make it themselves, but agrees that the speed may be too fast for some viewers.
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
The following collage of photos is of Oslo (a lot from the sculpture park designed by Vigeland).
The singer is Åge Aleksandersen, a very popular artist from Trondheim.
[MEDIA=youtube]4sGW9xvX1MY[/MEDIA][/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
You won't find statues like that in a park in Kansas.

Evo said:
You won't find statues like that in a park in Kansas.
No, but I've heard the Amish up in Pennsylvania have made something similar.

omg, that's really annoying to watch.. you made that? the photos flash by so fast you don't have time to see what's in them.

Monique said:
omg, that's really annoying to watch.. you made that? the photos flash by so fast you don't have time to see what's in them.
No, I didn't.
I can agree with you it being too fast, although I didn't notice that myself, since every scene is familiar to me.

1. What is the significance of the photos of Oslo and Åge Aleksandersen?

The photos of Oslo and Åge Aleksandersen depict the capital city of Norway and one of its most famous musicians. They provide a visual representation of the culture, landmarks, and people associated with Oslo and Åge Aleksandersen.

2. Who is Åge Aleksandersen and why is he important?

Åge Aleksandersen is a Norwegian singer, songwriter, and musician who has been active in the music industry for several decades. He is considered a pioneer of Norwegian rock music and has released over 30 albums, making him one of the most influential and successful musicians in Norway.

3. Are these photos of Oslo and Åge Aleksandersen recent?

The timeline of the photos of Oslo and Åge Aleksandersen varies, as some may be more recent while others may be from earlier years. However, they all offer a glimpse into the history and development of Oslo and the career of Åge Aleksandersen.

4. Where can I find more information about Oslo and Åge Aleksandersen?

There are several resources available for those interested in learning more about Oslo and Åge Aleksandersen. These include books, documentaries, and online articles that offer in-depth information about the city and the musician.

5. Are these photos available for public use?

The availability of these photos for public use depends on the source from which they were obtained. Some may have copyright restrictions, while others may be available for personal or commercial use. It is always best to check the terms and conditions before using any photo.