I am looking for a tutorial on this kind of question

• Thread starter transgalactic
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Tutorial
In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of time management. The speakers discussed the importance of setting priorities, creating a schedule, and avoiding procrastination. They also shared tips for staying organized and managing distractions. Ultimately, the key takeaway was the importance of being intentional and disciplined with one's time in order to achieve success.
Physics news on Phys.org
"range of convergence"? How does that have anything to do with convergence? And what do you mean by "column"?

i really new to this

can you guess what they wanted from me?

Where did you get that question from? What does say in full?

FAQ: I am looking for a tutorial on this kind of question

1. What is the best way to find a tutorial for a specific topic?

The best way to find a tutorial for a specific topic is to start by searching on reputable websites such as YouTube, Udemy, or Coursera. You can also try searching on Google using specific keywords related to your topic, or asking for recommendations on online forums or social media groups.

2. Are there any free tutorials available for this topic?

Yes, there are many free tutorials available for a wide range of topics. You can find free tutorials on websites such as YouTube, Khan Academy, and Codeacademy. You can also check if the author of the tutorial offers a free trial or if the website offers discounted or free courses.

3. How do I know if the tutorial is suitable for my level of understanding?

Before starting a tutorial, it is important to read the description and reviews to get an idea of the difficulty level. You can also watch a preview or introductory video to see if it aligns with your current knowledge. Additionally, you can look for tutorials that are specifically designed for beginners or advanced learners.

4. Can I get personalized help or support while following a tutorial?

Some tutorials offer personalized help and support, such as a Q&A forum or one-on-one sessions with the instructor. However, this may vary depending on the platform and the tutorial. It is important to read the description and reviews to see if this type of support is available.

5. How long does it usually take to complete a tutorial?

The duration of a tutorial can vary depending on the topic, the depth of the material, and your own pace. Some tutorials can be completed in a few hours, while others may take several weeks. It is important to read the estimated completion time provided by the author or platform to have an idea of the time commitment required.