Trance Music:Incresaed my memory and Brain Power

In summary, the speakers discussed their experiences with trance music and how it has affected their academic and personal lives. They also shared artists they enjoy and the impact trance music has had on their motivation and mood.
anjum
Hi,
I listen trance music for a long time and I was an average student i got 45% in high school and after that started listensing trance music . U won't believe it i did very well i got honors in engineering and then did masters with honors and currently doing Phd in Aeronautical engg. . Whenever i used to study i used to have trance music on and i don't know i used to concentarte more while listening trance beats music and i am very motivating type of person . I started listening when i was 18 and now i am 27 . At 18 i was not confident and shy , had complex , but know i feel i am the best . So iguess trance beats is the best to get motivated and rise in life i guess.

Do had also the same or other experiences ?

Take Care,

Anjum

Science news on Phys.org
I don't think trance has had the same effects on me, but I love the music. Who do you listen to? I'm currently listening to some Shpongle, Infected Mushroom, and Astral Projection.

Hi ,
I listen to Ian Van Dahl,Rank 1,Sholan,Dido,ATB,tiesto,snap etc i have u huge list i will give u the website u can listen online music Link Removed
hope u like it

anjum

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Anjum! Where are you from?

I started listening to trance music when I was 13. I started with Paul van Dyk. Now I'm still a massive fan of the trance genre. I currently listen to live sets from the net- Tiesto's In Search of Sunrise, Anjunabeats, and Armin van Buuren's A State of Trance.

About your experience, I can't really say it had the same "smart" effect on me since I've always been a good student. But every time I listen to trance, it gives me a boost of energy and mood.

After reflecting on what Trance music really is, I've come to the conclusion that it does not evoke anyone single feeling. Sometimes, it makes you feel happy, and sometimes it feels sad.

`Anton, Philippines

anjum's profile:

Last Activity: Jun19-06 12:45 PM

I really like trance sometimes, and I think it can help me think clearer, but I've yet to see any significant increase i can pin directly to listening to it.

I don't hink the OP is going to reply so I think we'll leave this very old thread where it is.

What is trance music?

Trance music is a genre of electronic dance music characterized by a tempo of 125 to 150 beats per minute, repetitive melodic phrases, and a hypnotic, dream-like sound.

How does trance music increase memory and brain power?

Trance music has been found to have a positive effect on the brain by increasing alpha wave activity, which is associated with relaxation and creativity. This can help improve memory and cognitive function.

Is there scientific evidence to support the claim that trance music improves memory and brain power?

Yes, several studies have shown that listening to trance music can have a positive impact on cognitive function. One study found that participants who listened to trance music while studying had better memory recall compared to those who studied in silence.

Are there any potential negative effects of listening to trance music for memory and brain power?

There are no known negative effects of listening to trance music for memory and brain power. However, as with any type of music, it may not be effective for everyone and can be distracting for some individuals.

Can people with certain medical conditions benefit from listening to trance music for memory and brain power?

While trance music may be beneficial for some individuals, it is not a substitute for proper medical treatment. People with medical conditions should always consult with their doctor before incorporating trance music into their routine for memory and brain power.