OK Help me out guyz i'm a gr 10 student in gr 11 pHysics yea i know nice move

In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of frequency and period in waves, and how to answer a question related to them. It also mentions the importance of trying hard to get a good education and the existence of other people who are smarter. The proof provided suggests that the person asking for help has not attempted the problem themselves.
puregoodboi
Plz give me some help like i know like frequency = cycles/seconds and period=seconds/cycles but how do i answer a snwer like

If 180 waves wash up on a shore in 1.00 h. what is the time between waves, in seconds? lol help me guys .. my dad always said i have to try hard to get the education i want and everything and that out in the world there are like a million ppl just like me but smarter .. so prove it ;)

Physics news on Phys.org
Proof: puregoodboi hasn't tried the problem himself.
QED! :-)

180/3600=.05 .05 waves a second. 1 wave is done in every 1/.05=20 seconds

cheers mate. and love to see other enthusiast like meself. (unlike the people at my school.)

What is pHysics?

Physics is a branch of science that deals with the study of matter, energy, and their interactions. It covers a wide range of topics such as mechanics, thermodynamics, electricity, magnetism, and optics.

Why is it important to study physics?

Physics helps us understand the natural world and how things work. It also serves as the foundation for many other scientific disciplines and has practical applications in areas such as technology, engineering, and medicine.

What are some key concepts in physics?

Some key concepts in physics include motion, forces, energy, electricity, magnetism, and waves. These concepts are essential for understanding the behavior of the physical world.

What skills are needed to excel in physics?

To excel in physics, one needs to have a strong foundation in mathematics, critical thinking skills, and the ability to solve problems. Good observation, analytical, and experimental skills are also important for success in physics.

How can I prepare for studying physics in grade 11?

To prepare for studying physics in grade 11, it is important to review and have a good understanding of the fundamental concepts from grade 10 physics. It is also helpful to practice solving problems and familiarize yourself with the tools and techniques used in physics, such as equations, graphs, and lab equipment.