Any Free Programs for Plotting Sequences?

• Thread starter bomba923
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mathematics
In summary, "Mathematics Freeware" refers to free, open-source software programs that focus on mathematics and are created by volunteers. The specific math capabilities of these programs may vary, and it is important to research their reliability and accuracy before use. The terms of use for "Mathematics Freeware" may also differ, so it is important to check the licensing information before using it for educational or commercial purposes. To download "Mathematics Freeware" onto your computer, you can visit the program's website or a reputable software download site for instructions.
bomba923
Do you guys know any free plotters?
(or the sites/links to them)
Any free program/software that can plot sequences?

Such as
A_n = sum(mod(floor(n/p^k),p)*(p/q)^k,k,0,n)
A_n = sum(seq(mod(floor(n/p^k),p)*(p/q)^k,k,0,n))

Which is
[tex]A_n = \sum\limits_{k = 0}^n {\bmod \left( {\left\lfloor {\frac{n}{{p^k }}} \right\rfloor ,p} \right)\left( {\frac{p}{q}} \right)^k }[/tex]

Mathematics news on Phys.org
www.opengl.org[/url], [url]www.libSDL.org[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
:smile: Thanks for the links, I'll check them out today

1. What is "Mathematics Freeware" and how is it different from other math software?

"Mathematics Freeware" refers to software programs that are available for free and focus specifically on mathematics. These programs are different from other math software because they are often open-source and created by volunteers, making them accessible to a wider audience.

2. What kind of math can I do with "Mathematics Freeware"?

There are many different types of "Mathematics Freeware" available, so the math you can do will depend on the specific program you choose. Some programs may focus on basic calculations and equations, while others may offer more advanced features such as graphing, statistics, and calculus.

3. Is "Mathematics Freeware" reliable and accurate?

The reliability and accuracy of "Mathematics Freeware" can vary depending on the specific program and its creators. It is always a good idea to research and read reviews before using any math software, including freeware, to ensure it meets your needs and is accurate for your purposes.

4. Can I use "Mathematics Freeware" for educational or commercial purposes?

The terms of use for "Mathematics Freeware" may differ depending on the program, so it is important to check the licensing information before using it for educational or commercial purposes. Some programs may have restrictions, while others may allow for free use in any setting.

5. How can I download "Mathematics Freeware" onto my computer?

The process for downloading "Mathematics Freeware" may vary depending on the program and your operating system. In most cases, you can visit the program's website or a reputable software download site to find the necessary files and instructions for installation.