Ye garments and ye images of ye garments

• Thread starter TubbaBlubba
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Images
In summary, the conversation is about sharing fashion choices and recent purchases. One person expresses their love for denim jackets and shows off their recent purchases, while another person shares their recent purchase of a button-down shirt and pair of heels. The conversation ends with a discussion about the practicality of high heels and the importance of owning sensible shoes as well.
TubbaBlubba
All right, drop the lab coats and headgear, because it's time to get a bit fashionable! Show off your favourite or recently attained clothing, or simply torture us with your horrid sense of fashion!

I've recently attained something of an affection for denim jackets, personally. These are two I bought quite recently;

DSCF0219.jpg

DSCF0220.jpg

Additionally I bought this button-down yesterday; I haven't worn any of those in a while, but I really fell for this one. Sadly they didn't have the pink/purple variant in medium...

DSCF0221.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
I haven't bought any clothing recently and no, I'm not going to attach a photo.

I like your fashion sense. The second denim jacket is the nicest.

I might as well mention that I bought a pair of heels the other day. No one is interested in seeing shoes though. :biggrin:

~christina~ said:
I like your fashion sense. The second denim jacket is the nicest.

I might as well mention that I bought a pair of heels the other day. No one is interested in seeing shoes though. :biggrin:

Pssst, I loo:!)oove shoes, especially high heels! Here's one of mine

[PLAIN]http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/7163/img0036hl.jpg

ALL of my shoes are high heels, I even wear them for looooong hours during work.. Yeah it hurts, but they look cool! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice tubba! Oooh drizzle pretty shoes, but not to wear all of the time. Get some sensible shoes too.

Yeah Evo, if I only can be sensible :P

1. What are "Ye garments and ye images of ye garments"?

"Ye garments and ye images of ye garments" refers to the clothing and visual representations of clothing during a specific time period, typically the 16th and 17th centuries.

2. Why are "Ye garments and ye images of ye garments" significant?

"Ye garments and ye images of ye garments" provide valuable insight into the fashion trends, social norms, and cultural values of the time period. They also serve as important artifacts for historical and artistic study.

3. Where can I find "Ye garments and ye images of ye garments"?

"Ye garments and ye images of ye garments" can be found in museums, historical societies, and private collections. They may also be available online through digital archives and databases.

4. How were "Ye garments and ye images of ye garments" made?

"Ye garments and ye images of ye garments" were typically made by hand using various materials such as linen, wool, and silk. The images were often created through painting, embroidery, or printmaking techniques.

5. What can we learn from studying "Ye garments and ye images of ye garments"?

By studying "Ye garments and ye images of ye garments", we can gain a better understanding of the fashion, societal norms, and cultural values of the past. We can also analyze the techniques and materials used to create these garments and images, providing insight into historical and artistic techniques.

Back