Who Are Some Hot Actors/Actresses Over 40?

• Thread starter BobG
  • Start date
In summary: I don't actually believe that. Actually I never said or implied they (we) are too old for romance. What I actually said was romance among older people is just plain not as interesting, much less likely to make for a good movie plot, because older people are too cautious to do the kind of wild things that make for interesting movies.
BobG said:
I think women married to terminally ill men in their 90s to early 100s are attractive.
There was a larger-than-normal Playboy centerfold who fit that definition. Hmm. Not an actress though, in the normal scheme of things.

Physics news on Phys.org
It is a better world that we appreciate a lifetime of beauty, and not just the flush of youth.

Math Is Hard said:
I think men are most attractive in their late 90s to early 100s. Especially if they are extremely wealthy. o:)
Robbing the cradle is preferable to robbing the grave. :biggrin:

Evo said:
And terminally ill.

Evo, I'm shocked. They don't have to be terminally ill. Just...accident prone.

Vanadium 50 said:
Double Indemnity?

I almost forgot...

Kristin Chenoweth - 41

I do not normally like blondes but she is just awesome.

Vanadium 50 said:

:eek:

Lisa! said:
Well, that used to be only true for men because the life style of the past made women very old by the time they got 40 but right now things are quite different and as you see more and more women and actresses get hotter as they grow old.:Biggrin:
And you know what maked men more attractive in their 50s is not only their appreance! They get wiser, more reliable, rich as they grow older. I mean women don't have to put up with so many new madnesses , troubles, changes and whatever like that...:tongue2:
Agreed!

My mom always say hope we find only 1 who's the rightest 1. She means it really doesn't matter how many people you meet and are attracted to you, let's be hopeful 1 f them would be the right person for you...o:)
Lol, Sorry I missed this reply earlier I must've skipped over it! But thank you :tongue: I'm hopeful too, actually I'm kinda hoping that I'm with the right one ATM but alas I'm only 21 so still somewhat skeptical haha

Helen Mirren is a fox.

Math Is Hard said:
I think men are most attractive in their late 90s to early 100s. Especially if they are extremely wealthy. o:)
:rofl:

Yeah, especially the 1s who have no children and are about to die...:tongue2:

Lisa! said:
:rofl:

Yeah, especially the 1s who have no children and are about to die...:tongue2:

Lisa! looks great, for being 50. :devil:

Cyrus said:
Lisa! looks great, for being 50. :devil:

Wow!:tongue2: Thank you!o:)
I'm not hopeful at all that you may look attractive even when you're a rich 90 year old man though!:uhh:

I've had a crush on Marisa Tomei since My Cousin Vinny.

I have to belatedly add Catherine Keener to this list.

Minnie Driver - 40

I can't believe you left out my personal longtime crush, Christie Brinkley.

462px-Christie_Brinkley_by_David_Sh.jpg

My nomination goes to my favority, who's name we all know, the one with big hair...

[PLAIN]http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/4/m/simp2006_Marge_f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kelly Hu at age 41

[PLAIN]http://snipurl.com/w9cdr]

Lucy Liu is pretty cute, though a bit young-ish at only 42.

Girls, you don't have to wait for a 90 year-old man. There's an 82 year old man that claims not to have had any food or water for decades. Take him in and don't give him any food or water. He'll be an ex-mystic soon.

B. Elliott said:
Gorgeous model, but selling gym equipment with Chuck Norris does not make her an actress.

I just noticed this is about actors too.

Adrian Paul, he's 50. This picture is from last year's movie.

[PLAIN]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8042/adrianpaulrecent.jpg

:!)

I have a small crush on Gerard Depardieu.

B. Elliott said:

462px-Christie_Brinkley_by_David_Sh.jpg

Not so much now, but I could never see Christie Brinkley as "hot". She looked too much like my sister. :rofl:

Ivan Seeking said:
Not so much now, but I could never see Christie Brinkley as "hot". She looked too much like my sister. :rofl:

You have a cute sister then. :biggrin:

Ivan Seeking said:

Have you ever considered inviting me to one of your family gatherings?

bobg said:
have you ever considered inviting me to one of your family gatherings?

lol love it!

Yeah, by the time I was in my late teens, my friends all wanted to date my sister. My best friend did, so I dated his sister; and I know that things worked out better for me than for him! :rofl:

zomgwtf said:
lol love it!
It can be a hassle. I used to have to deal with sometimes not-so-subtle self-invites from guys who wanted to crash family get-togethers. Attractive sisters and female cousins can be inconvenient that way. Something about the mix of Irish, French, and American Indian genetics...

Add Famke Janssen to the list.
Jane Seymour is over 50 and still looks pretty good.

Is Catherine Zeta Jones on the list yet? Perhaps Angelica Huston too.

mheslep said:
Gorgeous model, but selling gym equipment with Chuck Norris does not make her an actress.

Whaaat? You mean to tell me that you don't remember the pool scene from National Lampoons Vacation? :bugeye:

B. Elliott said:
Whaaat? You mean to tell me that you don't remember the pool scene from National Lampoons Vacation? :bugeye:
I thought Brinkley was standing near her car while Chevy was handing out sandwiches to his family at a park. Was she in another scene?

Evo said:
I thought Brinkley was standing near her car while Chevy was handing out sandwiches to his family at a park. Was she in another scene?
She was passing him in her convertible and flirting while his family was all snoozing in the car. Not much "acting" involved.

Evo said:

Three total, I think. Later in the movie while the family was staying at a hotel, he actually ran into her in the hotel bar. They ended up walking for a minute and happened to find the pool.

I remember a Direct TV commercial a while back that spoofed the scene. Pretty funny.

Back