MIR publication physics/math books

In summary, the speaker mentions that they have a good selection of books that were not previously marketed due to uncertainty about demand. However, they are now available on their website, kamkin.com, specifically under the Mir catalog. The speaker also mentions that they have books on Physics and maths in Russian that they would like to have translated into English, as they have not been able to find English versions.
Igor
Hello all!

I know that many of you know about these books and find them hard to find. We actually have a very good selection of titles but we never marketed them because we didn't know if there was a demand. Well, we now have them on our website.

www.kamkin.com

Please take a look - just scroll down and click on the Mir catalog.

All the best,

Igor

Physics news on Phys.org
I have a few books on Physics and maths in Russian and as u all know it'll cost me a fortune to get it translated into english. Is there anyway in which I can have the english translation of these books? Till date, I have not known of english version of these books. They are mostly problems collections of pre-university entrance level.

The links lead to some different site.

Related to MIR publication physics/math books

What is MIR publication?

MIR publication is a Russian publishing company that specializes in scientific and educational literature, particularly in the fields of physics and mathematics.

What type of books does MIR publication publish?

MIR publication publishes a wide range of books in the fields of physics and mathematics, including textbooks, monographs, reference books, and popular science books.

Are MIR publication books peer-reviewed?

Yes, most MIR publication books go through a rigorous peer-review process to ensure the accuracy and quality of the content.

Can I order MIR publication books from outside of Russia?

Yes, MIR publication books can be ordered from their website and shipped internationally. However, shipping fees and delivery times may vary.

Are MIR publication books available in electronic format?

Yes, many MIR publication books are available in electronic format, such as PDF or e-book, for convenient access and reading on electronic devices.