Public Groups - What are They? | Newbie Guide

• Thread starter Political Prodigy
  • Start date
In summary, public groups are online communities or forums open to anyone to join and participate in discussions or activities related to a specific topic or interest. To join a public group, you can search for the group and request to join. The benefits of joining a public group include connecting with like-minded individuals, networking, and learning. To contribute to a public group, you can participate in discussions, share information, and engage with other members while following group guidelines. Some public groups may have moderators, but it is important for members to self-regulate and report any inappropriate behavior.
Political Prodigy
Hi, I'm pretty new here and I'm wondering what these public groups mentioned in my profile are?

Physics news on Phys.org
The illuminati, ZOG and the Freemasons.

Not to mention: Cosa Nostra, NSA, and so on..

I'm pretty sure they haven't been implemented, Prodigy.

Despite what these jokers say... :grumpy:

alrighty then, thanks.

1. What are public groups?

Public groups are online communities or forums that are open to anyone to join and participate in discussions or activities related to a particular topic or interest. They can be found on social media platforms, forums, or websites.

2. How do I join a public group?

To join a public group, you can usually search for the group on the platform or website and click on the "join" or "request to join" button. Some groups may have specific requirements for joining, such as answering questions or being approved by a moderator.

3. What are the benefits of joining a public group?

Joining a public group allows you to connect with like-minded individuals who share similar interests or goals. It can also provide a platform for networking, learning, and sharing information or resources related to the group's topic.

4. How do I contribute to a public group?

You can contribute to a public group by participating in discussions, sharing relevant information or resources, asking questions, and engaging with other members. It is important to follow the group's guidelines and be respectful of others' opinions and contributions.

5. Are public groups moderated?

Some public groups may have moderators who oversee the discussions and ensure that the group's guidelines are being followed. However, not all public groups have moderators, and it is important for members to self-regulate and report any inappropriate behavior or content to the platform or website's administrators.