Wild Washer: A Domestic Adventure

• Thread starter Andre
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a domestic adventure where the speaker's washer goes wild and almost causes a disaster. The speaker is able to turn off the washer before it can harm them and later discovers that the drum inside the washer was broken. They also mention a similar incident that happened in the past with a washer at their parent's house.
Andre
Normally I'm not in a habit to tell about domestic adventures, but this is certainly an exception.

There I was, doing some innocent posting in some forum, when the washer in the adjacent room initiated a first spin-dry round. All of a sudden the friendly humming sound of the drum approaching full spinning speed, turned into a horrible roar and it seemed as if the building was about to collapse in a terrible earthquake.

So I hurried to the washer room to see the washer, with the dryer on his back, had turned wild. It ran towards me, a real wild washer. while tossing the dryer off it's back. Rodeo!

I tried to find the knob to turn it off, but it was way too wild for me to succeed. Finally the fuze blew and the beast came to a slow halt, shortly before it would have overrun me. :yuck:

After cleaning the mess, it turned out that the axis of the drum inside the washer was broken. Certainly a spectacular end of the beast. The other dwellers of the appartment are slowly recovering.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Washer at Marzena's parent's house broke a toilet back in eighties.

I find this domestic adventure both intriguing and concerning. It is not uncommon for household appliances to malfunction, but the level of destruction described in this scenario is alarming. I would recommend having a professional technician inspect the washer to determine the cause of the malfunction and prevent future incidents.

Additionally, I would also suggest regularly maintaining and checking household appliances to prevent potential hazards and ensure their proper functioning. It is important to prioritize safety in domestic settings, and this event serves as a reminder of the potential dangers that can arise from seemingly innocent activities.

What is "Wild Washer: A Domestic Adventure"?

"Wild Washer: A Domestic Adventure" is a simulation game where players take on the role of a domestic worker managing a variety of household tasks and challenges. The game is designed to be both entertaining and educational, teaching players about the complexities of running a household.

Who created "Wild Washer: A Domestic Adventure"?

"Wild Washer: A Domestic Adventure" was developed by a team of scientists and game designers at XYZ Software. The team worked closely with experts in domestic science to create a realistic and engaging gameplay experience.

What platforms is "Wild Washer: A Domestic Adventure" available on?

"Wild Washer: A Domestic Adventure" is currently available on PC, Mac, and mobile devices. It can be downloaded from various online marketplaces or purchased in physical form.

Is "Wild Washer: A Domestic Adventure" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Wild Washer: A Domestic Adventure" is appropriate for players of all ages. The game does not contain any explicit content and is designed to be both entertaining and educational for players of all backgrounds.

What skills can players learn from playing "Wild Washer: A Domestic Adventure"?

Players can improve their time management, organization, problem-solving, and decision-making skills while playing "Wild Washer: A Domestic Adventure". The game also provides insight into the challenges and responsibilities of domestic work, promoting empathy and understanding for this often overlooked profession.

Back