Does Snatch-It Use Eureka-Made Mulchies to Grow Food?

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary: Eureka.In summary, the commercial is for the new sci-fi channel show Eureka. It is a spoof, and there is no product.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

I want one!

Ahahahha Made in Eureka!

lisab said:
I want one!

didn't you recognize the dangers of using it?

there are lot of things that can be snatched :rolleyes:

Last edited:

rootX said:
didn't you recognize the dangers of using it?

there are lot of things that can snatched :rolleyes:

Oh I know...with great power, comes great responsibility...I promise to use my Snatch-It for the forces of good :wink: !

There is no way that "product" could work as advertised. Pure fantasy. Probably the "infomercial" was made to embed in a TV show that needed this fictional capability to make a lame plot work.

Ivan Seeking said:

I think it says "Not a real product" at the bottom above eureka phone number. I don't know why they would advertise while saying "not .. " at the bottom.

It's a spoof.

But I still want one :tongue2: !

Turbo, it's a commercial for the new sci-fi channel tv show Eureka.

I can't believe so few people here have seen the series "Eureka" on SciFi channel.

Evo said:
Turbo, it's a commercial for the new sci-fi channel tv show Eureka.
chayced said:
I can't believe so few people here have seen the series "Eureka" on SciFi channel.
We have over-air broadcast out here in the boonies, so I had to guess at what the "infomercial" was. I turn on the TV for the news (major networks, and then PBS), and then turn off the TV unless there is an interesting "Nature" or something. Can't say I miss TV, though, especially when writers fail to understand the significance of the inverse-square law as it relates to EM.

The PF Turnip news

Following several mishaps, Federal government has summoned Eureka Inc to recall the snatch-'its. It is rumored that this was triggered when mrs Kcirtaplik (78) Cincinnatty OH tried to snatch her glasses, but actually aimed at the window, where outside a 3 tonnes Chevrolet van was parked. The rescue operation lasted four hours. Unfortunately help came too late.

:rofl:

Sigh.

...i still want one...

chayced said:

:rofl: The series hasn't even started yet!

...or has it? I thought it was supposed to debut this week.

chayced said:

I've never heard of it. I don't have cable.

BoomBoom said:
:rofl: The series hasn't even started yet!

...or has it? I thought it was supposed to debut this week.

I take that back. I just watched it for the first time and apparently this is its third season.

I must admit, it is quite the stupid show. :rolleyes:

chayced said:

I don't get the SciFi channel. If you follow the link listed on the commercial (madeineureka.com), you get a REALLY lame website too, so that sure wouldn't help you figure out what was going on. You'd think it would take you to a site about the show if that's the point.

Mulchies, the diapers that grow food

1. Is Snatch-It made in Eureka?

Yes, Snatch-It is proudly made in Eureka, California.

2. Why was Eureka chosen as the manufacturing location for Snatch-It?

Eureka was chosen as the manufacturing location for Snatch-It due to its strong reputation for innovation and manufacturing expertise in the scientific community.

3. Are the materials used in Snatch-It sourced from Eureka as well?

While some materials may be sourced from other locations, the majority of materials used in Snatch-It are sourced from Eureka and surrounding areas.

4. What makes Snatch-It different from other products made in Eureka?

Snatch-It stands out from other products made in Eureka due to its cutting-edge technology and superior quality. Our team of scientists and engineers continuously research and develop new and innovative features for Snatch-It.

5. Is Snatch-It made in Eureka environmentally friendly?

Yes, Snatch-It is committed to sustainability and reducing our carbon footprint. We use eco-friendly materials and production processes in the manufacturing of Snatch-It.