Is There Evidence of Alien Life in Russia?

In summary: Huh. In that case I don't know why it would have been deleted, if in fact it was. Doubtful they'd delete it without an explanation. You could always ask a Forum Mentor in private.In summary, the conversation discusses a news story about a woman who claims to have found an alien corpse and kept it in her fridge for two years. The conversation is mostly sarcastic and humorous, with individuals questioning the validity of the story and making jokes about it. Some posts have been deleted for unknown reasons.
Hyperspace2
I found this news in the yahoo. I think it's amazing. The first extra-ordinary proof of alien existence

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/offbeat/11711701/russias-chilling-alien-discovery

Physics news on Phys.org
Truly amazing, yes. That's the cleanest fridge I've seen in a long time.

Well you sure can't beat that for irrefutable proof.

I hope she might have collected the metals of ufo and photographed it

Hyperspace2 said:
Probably no room in the fridge.

Alas, she must have realized that a bunch of chunks of alien metal and closeup detailed pics of a craft wouldn't be of much interest to anyone. She probably just put the whole thing out in the trash.

Rotten luck. We were so close this time.

Hyperspace2 said:
Evo said:
Probably no room in the fridge.
DaveC426913 said:
She probably just put the whole thing out in the trash
Open your eyes, guys. There's some mysterious and unearthly metal debris beneath an inexplicably saucer shaped object on the shelf beneath the alien.

omg, he's right. She kept the saucer.

The poor thing. She put a plastic bag over its head and it smothered. You can see the tiny hand just trying to claw the bag off. Aliens breath too you know.
And in the fridge!.
What was she thinking?
You put it in the microwave for 45 seconds to warm it up.
Everyone knows that.
Looks like she maybe put it in her oven, and the phone rang.
It got a browning and roasting.
Hope she enjoyed the gravy.

Just bad luck for THIS alien to crash at THIS house.

My balony alarm is going off for some reason...

Drakkith said:

What the hell time zone are you in? It went off 23 hours late!

DaveC426913 said:
What the hell time zone are you in? It went off 23 hours late!

I hit the snooze button a few times, sorry!

Drakkith said:
I hit the snooze button a few times, sorry!

Yuh. Like 153.33 times...

Drakkith said:
My balony alarm is completely silent in reaction to this story. However, my eel alarm won't shut up.

Now I am a true believer in aliens.

I don't know about you guys, but the more I look at the picture and read her story, the less convinced I am...

...but then again, the same thing happened after I read about lemurs.

how can some let something(alien corpse in this case) rot in the fridge for 2 years! and come to know about it only after 2 years? did she keep other food items along with it?she must have fallen sick several times.

shashankac655 said:
how can some let something(alien corpse in this case) rot in the fridge for 2 years! and come to know about it only after 2 years? did she keep other food items along with it?she must have fallen sick several times.

Why must she have fallen sick? Is there something about decomposing alien biology that you know that we don't? my Spidey Sense is tingling.

shashankac655 said:

I had talked about this and for some reason my post got deleted. Any reason fort his?

2012 ctt said:
I had talked about this and for some reason my post got deleted. Any reason fort his?

Perhaps your post was not in the spirit of the thread, which is firmly tongue-in-cheek. This is a silly topic to be discussing on PF.

Is it possible your post made any actual assertions (essentially, any statement that ends in a period)? shashank asked only questions - and frivolous ones at that; no assertions there.

As long as we're being silly, it might stay open. The moment someone takes it seriously it will be locked. Why? Because we have no evidence except a couple of photos. There is nothing at all here to discuss rationally. So: discuss in fun or not at all.

Last edited:
DaveC426913 said:
Perhaps your post was not in the spirit of the thread, which is firmly tongue-in-cheek. This is a silly topic to be discussing on PF.

Is it possible your post made any actual assertions (essentially, any statement that ends in a period)? shashank asked only questions - and frivolous ones at that; no assertions there.

As long as we're being silly, it might stay open. The moment someone takes it seriously it will be locked. Why? Because we have no evidence except a couple of photos. There is nothing at all here to discuss rationally. So: discuss in fun or not at all.

I understand that, I never took this topic seriously I took it with a skeptical eye. I quoted the article which said the lady had kept the alien corpse in the fridge for about two years and my response to that was " if it's been in the fridge for 2 years shouldn't the corpse smell?".

That was my response in a nut shell and for some reason it's disappeared. I was attempting to poke hole in the article as well as poke fun. People don't know me in the "Scepticism & Debunking" topic though so that plays a factor as well.

2012 ctt said:
I understand that, I never took this topic seriously I took it with a skeptical eye. I quoted the article which said the lady had kept the alien corpse in the fridge for about two years and my response to that was " if it's been in the fridge for 2 years shouldn't the corpse smell?".

That was my response in a nut shell and for some reason it's disappeared. I was attempting to poke hole in the article as well as poke fun. People don't know me in the "Scepticism & Debunking" topic though so that plays a factor as well.

Huh. In that case I don't know why it would have been deleted, if in fact it was. Doubtful they'd delete it without an explanation. You could always ask a Forum Mentor.

DaveC426913 said:
Huh. In that case I don't know why it would have been deleted, if in fact it was. Doubtful they'd delete it without an explanation. You could always ask a Forum Mentor.

Ok, was just wondering it's no problem. I'm not going to ask anything was just curious as to why it was deleted.

Back to the article, I don't see that of the Alien inside the fridge but from what I do see it looks like the Alien has a arm coming from it's body that look similar to a shriveled up stick.

Last edited by a moderator:
That thing's dangerous to keep in the fridge! Just imagine if you got up for a midnight snack and weren't paying attention...

"confiscated the corpse for investigative purposes,"

Oh well should have left the frig closed.

Of course such is always the case. It just don't exist anymore..

"confiscated the corpse for investigative purposes,"

Translation:
The dog ate it.

This story seems so bogus. Especially the idea that she would keep THAT thing in her fridge for 2 years...eww.

nucl34rgg said:
This story seems so bogus.

Maybe... I don't know...

Man.. I saw the same alien down the river one day.. it must of escaped..

*locks self in room*

nucl34rgg said:
This story seems so bogus. Especially the idea that she would keep THAT thing in her fridge for 2 years...eww.

Ridiculous. The evidence is irrefutable. I will not accept such nonsense in this thread. Begone .

Nano-Passion said:
Man.. I saw the same alien down the river one day.. it must of escaped..

Sorry, pet peeve flame... it's actually "must have." The confusion originates from the common use of the contraction "must've." "Must of" has no meaning.

I'm sorry, but I just can't let it slide.

FlexGunship said:
Sorry, pet peeve flame... it's actually "must have." The confusion originates from the common use of the contraction "must've." "Must of" has no meaning.

I'm sorry, but I just can't let it slide.

Lmao. Should I proofread my posts even under a title named "Russian woman found alien"? That's alien talk. I actually know that it is an improper usage of the word but thanks for reminding me =]

Nano-Passion said:
Lmao. Should I proofread my posts even under a title named "Russian woman found alien"?
No. Flex's inner Grammar Nazi gets the better of him when he's been drinking. :wink:

Typical, first contact with an alien race and what does she do, she EATS IT!

Should go well with white wine I'd imagine although I'm not sure about letting it 'mature' for two years but perhaps that's what you have to do with alien meat?

There could be a whole new line of cookery books waiting to be written here!

btw. I think it's a baby Vogon.

'it was confiscated' yeah, right, she ate it.

<h2>1. Is there any evidence of alien life in Russia?</h2><p>There is currently no concrete evidence of alien life in Russia or anywhere else on Earth. However, there have been numerous unexplained sightings and encounters reported in Russia, leading some to believe that there may be extraterrestrial activity in the country.</p><h2>2. Have there been any government investigations into potential alien life in Russia?</h2><p>There have been no official government investigations into alien life in Russia. However, there have been reports of the Russian government covering up UFO sightings and other unexplained phenomena.</p><h2>3. Are there any scientific studies or research being conducted on alien life in Russia?</h2><p>There are currently no scientific studies or research being conducted specifically on alien life in Russia. However, there are ongoing studies and research on the search for extraterrestrial life in general, which may include data from Russia.</p><h2>4. What are some famous cases of alleged alien encounters in Russia?</h2><p>One of the most famous cases of alleged alien encounters in Russia is the Tunguska event in 1908, where a mysterious explosion occurred in a remote area of Siberia. Other notable cases include the Voronezh incident in 1989 and the Petrozavodsk incident in 1977.</p><h2>5. Are there any ancient or historical records of alien encounters in Russia?</h2><p>There are no known ancient or historical records of alien encounters in Russia. However, there are some ancient artifacts and cave paintings that some believe may depict extraterrestrial beings. These claims are highly debated and not widely accepted by the scientific community.</p>

1. Is there any evidence of alien life in Russia?

There is currently no concrete evidence of alien life in Russia or anywhere else on Earth. However, there have been numerous unexplained sightings and encounters reported in Russia, leading some to believe that there may be extraterrestrial activity in the country.

2. Have there been any government investigations into potential alien life in Russia?

There have been no official government investigations into alien life in Russia. However, there have been reports of the Russian government covering up UFO sightings and other unexplained phenomena.

3. Are there any scientific studies or research being conducted on alien life in Russia?

There are currently no scientific studies or research being conducted specifically on alien life in Russia. However, there are ongoing studies and research on the search for extraterrestrial life in general, which may include data from Russia.

4. What are some famous cases of alleged alien encounters in Russia?

One of the most famous cases of alleged alien encounters in Russia is the Tunguska event in 1908, where a mysterious explosion occurred in a remote area of Siberia. Other notable cases include the Voronezh incident in 1989 and the Petrozavodsk incident in 1977.

5. Are there any ancient or historical records of alien encounters in Russia?

There are no known ancient or historical records of alien encounters in Russia. However, there are some ancient artifacts and cave paintings that some believe may depict extraterrestrial beings. These claims are highly debated and not widely accepted by the scientific community.