British Airways just saved 190,000 $ -carry on lads

• Thread starter spender
  • Start date
In summary, the British Airways flight that crashed in Spain was a disaster because the pilots were not properly trained. The passengers could have sued the airline, but due to no damages being suffered they were not able to.
Physics news on Phys.org
Linky no worky

sorry about link guys :redface:
what you think about that story,I think it is obvious case of profit over safety.
If I were passenger on this flight I would sue British Airways up to their asses.

YES,i think those Brits are fat,too.Not as fat as Americans,though...Jesus,i wonder what do they do besides eating...:-p

Daniel.

The aircraft is really not unsafe on three engines.

The aircraft probably should have been carrying more fuel, however...

- Warren

spender said:
sorry about link guys :redface:
what you think about that story,I think it is obvious case of profit over safety.
If I were passenger on this flight I would sue British Airways up to their asses.

The passengers can't sue if they suffered no damages. According to the article, the flight was a success.

Is it just me or does it seem like everyone thinks they should sue for everything?

Hmmmm that would explain the mass of fire engines I saw bombing towards the airport the other day then...

Another reason why the EU should be banned, interfering bastards.

YES,i think those Brits are fat,too.Not as fat as Americans,though...Jesus,i wonder what do they do besides eating...

Where did that come from? It's a bit harsh don't you think.

Last edited:
Andy said:
Where did that come from? It's a bit harsh don't you think.
It is harsh but it is Dex. That is his style. It is a bit like marmite: you either love it or you hate it. Personally, a little spread in a thread or too is alright but the whole pot full is over doing it. I think Dex like marmite a lot. :wink:

The Bob (2004 ©)

FAQ: British Airways just saved 190,000 $ -carry on lads

What does the news about British Airways saving 190,000 dollars mean?

The news is about British Airways finding a way to save 190,000 dollars, likely through cost-cutting measures or finding more efficient ways to operate.

How did British Airways save such a large amount of money?

The exact details of how British Airways saved the money have not been shared, but it is likely due to a combination of factors such as reducing expenses, increasing revenue, or negotiating better deals with suppliers.

Will this news have any impact on British Airways customers?

It is unlikely that customers will notice any direct impact from this news. However, if the savings lead to improved financial stability for the airline, it could potentially result in better services or lower prices for customers in the long run.

Is this a common occurrence for British Airways or other airlines?

It is not uncommon for airlines or other large companies to find ways to save money and improve their financial situation. However, the amount of money saved and the specific methods used may vary.

What does this news mean for the future of British Airways?

This news could potentially have a positive impact on the future of British Airways, as it shows the company's ability to make financial improvements and potentially invest in new initiatives or services. However, it ultimately depends on how the savings are utilized and if they lead to long-term success for the airline.