Come to PF So i can meet you and talk

• Thread starter Rohan11221
  • Start date
In summary, Rohan is new to the site and is looking for advice and community. He enjoys eating fish and has some from the Great Barrier Reef.
Rohan11221
Come to PF CHAT** So i can meet you and talk :D

Hey, Since I am new to this site i think it would be a good idea if some of you could come in so i could get to know some of you. I hope some of you would come i like to chat :)

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org

Hey Rohan, what's kicking. What brought you here?
p.s. I hope your ducking reflexes are good.

Ducking reflex

"WOH WHAT WAS THAT??"
hehe Well I am only 13 so i don't really know why I am here besides advice on Physics, For help and a good community. I made a mistake i meant come to PF CHAT Haha ill see if its able to be fixed

Hi Rohan, welcome to PF! We have chats on Sunday, and they're usually well-attended and very amusing. One caveat, though: it's for socialization, not "talking shop," i.e., there's essentially no physics discussed.

Yes, I meant advice on physics and stuff inside the forum i just wanted to chat and meet people in the chat :)

Oh it's a great place to meet people. And don't be shy because you're 13, we have several teens who are regulars...I'm looking forward to chatting with you.

Do you, perchance, like fish?

Well I like to eat them and have them as pets i have some fish from the great barrier reef as we speak :)

Rohan11221 said:
Well I like to eat them and have them as pets i have some fish from the great barrier reef as we speak :)

When the time comes. Do not pick any of these fish unless... :biggrin:

But yeah what's going on man? I joined up these forums for exactly the same reason you did about 2 years ago when I was in high school. The help I got from people here was GREATTT :D. As well the cosmology and philosophy sections are always interesting. :p

1. What is "Come to PF So i can meet you and talk"?

"Come to PF So i can meet you and talk" is a phrase commonly used by members of the online forum Physics Forums (PF) to invite others to meet in person and engage in discussions about physics and related topics.

2. How can I participate in "Come to PF So i can meet you and talk"?

To participate in "Come to PF So i can meet you and talk", you can join the online forum Physics Forums and connect with other members who are also interested in meeting in person to discuss physics and related topics.

3. Is "Come to PF So i can meet you and talk" only for scientists?

No, "Come to PF So i can meet you and talk" is open to anyone who is interested in physics and related topics, regardless of their educational or professional background. It is a great opportunity for people from various backgrounds to come together and exchange ideas.

4. Are there any rules for "Come to PF So i can meet you and talk"?

Yes, as with any other online forum, there are rules and guidelines that must be followed when participating in "Come to PF So i can meet you and talk". These rules aim to promote respectful and productive discussions among members.

5. Can I attend "Come to PF So i can meet you and talk" if I am not a member of Physics Forums?

Unfortunately, "Come to PF So i can meet you and talk" is only open to members of Physics Forums. However, anyone can join the forum for free and become a member to participate in this and other discussions on the platform.