Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
Evo said:
Funny 45 minutes ago it looked like this thread wouldn't hit 2000 for another day or two.

Good job men! :approve:

And women. :grumpy: If we hadn't helped, they'd have taken a whole 10 seconds longer to get there. :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
Moonbear said:
Might as well. How about 2000th post is second place? Instead of a get out of banning free card, Dex can have a get out of a warning free card. :biggrin:

Agree.No more warnings.I have 4 already. :yuck:

Daniel.

It's STUPID bout 2001th psot mattering... THATS NOT NORMAL ITS MUTATED WARTY IDEA

Bartholomew said:
MATT DONT GO YET! what if I DELETE posts...

It doesn't actually work.

Bartholomew said:
MATT DONT GO YET! what if I DELETE posts...

Too late.I win.

Daniel.

Knowumsaying!??

Moonbear said:
It doesn't actually work.

He can delete his own posts,only.

Daniel.

Bartholomew said:
It's STUPID bout 2001th psot mattering... THATS NOT NORMAL ITS MUTATED WARTY IDEA

Nope, it's the 2000th reply. :approve: Sort of like the new millenium started in 2001. See? :biggrin:

DEX YOU DO WIN if YOU GOT POST # Two Thousand FOR NOW

Moonbear said:
And women. :grumpy: If we hadn't helped, they'd have taken a whole 10 seconds longer to get there. :rofl:

Well the undertones of that statement...

I find that generally the opposite is the case.

Bartholomew said:
Knowumsaying!??

Npoe.

Daieln.

dextercioby said:

Daniel.

No you can't remove a post, you can only delete what is in it.

Moonbear said:
Nope, it's the 2000th reply. :approve: Sort of like the new millenium started in 2001. See? :biggrin:

Tha analogy is weak & it's to my advantage.2000-nd year was 2000.

Daniel.

YES YOU CAN remove a post FRANZ

dextercioby said:

Daniel.

I thought the delete feature was deactivated. Anyway, the results are already officially recorded, so it would only show him to be a cheater in front of everyone.

Nope,you can delete it altogether.

Daniel.

HEY WANT ME TO DO IT franz if YOU DONT SAY NO IN TWO MINS... I am going to DELETE A POST

Moonbear said:
I thought the delete feature was deactivated. Anyway, the results are already officially recorded, so it would only show him to be a cheater in front of everyone.

In 24 hrs u can do whatever u want to your posts.

Daniel.

not CHEATINg its DURTY FITING! AHAHAH ALLS FAIR

franznietzsche said:
Well the undertones of that statement...

I find that generally the opposite is the case.

Depends on the woman you're with. :rofl: (It actually took me a moment to realize what you meant. :blushing:)

Bartholomew said:
HEY WANT ME TO DO IT franz if YOU DONT SAY NO IN TWO MINS... I am going to DELETE A POST

That would be a PATHETIC gesture. :yuck:

Daniel.

Bartholomew said:

how about you just leave the record alone?

Doesn't matter much when we have evo and moon bear, and me and dex all discussing wht it really was, your attempt to falsify the record is very Bush-esque.

dextercioby said:
Nope,you can delete it altogether.

Daniel.

Have you tried it recently?

Bartholomew said:
I can restore deleted posts. Muwahahaha!

PaThEiTic?ddd

I'll take a break.I promiss to post for the 3000-th time in this thread.

Danielk.

OK EVO THAT SETLTES IT... deleting a POST RIGHT NOW... U GO AHEAD RESTORE!

Moonbear said:
Depends on the woman you're with. :rofl: (It actually took me a moment to realize what you meant. :blushing:)

:rofl: :rofl:

Shouldn't take too long.

Evo said:
I can restore deleted posts. Muwahahaha!

AWESOME !

Daniel.

I have 332 posts in this thread :

Daniel.

OK I deelete POST! now EVO... UNDELETE!

SOMEBODY IS DELETING POSTS!IDIOTS!

Daniel.

Hmmm...it does work. I really had to find out for myself. I thought deleting was deactivated at the same time editing was put on a time limit. Go figure. And it does renumber the posts after it (wasn't sure if the numbering would be preserved to show something was missing).

Live and learn.

Edit: Since someone else seems to be trying it, for the record, I only deleted the one I posted saying I was going to delete it and nothing that would affect the results for the 2000th post or reply!

Bartholomew said:
OK I deelete POST! now EVO... UNDELETE!

I can delete posts,too... :tongue2:

It's just bull****,so it's basically nothing lost for humanity.

Daniel;

Heeeyy I only WANt to see Evo UNDELETE POST>>> hnot seen it! Wouldnt DO It if she couldn't UNDELETE... honest!

Back