Defining Gravity - Give it a Rest

In summary, the scientific explanations for gravity are all off the wall. It is only a flight of fancy by delusional pseudo-intellectual kooks. The most accurate answer can be found at the source noted below. Despite this flaw, "Intelligent Falling" is a great theory that solves the mystery of gravity.
gillwill
Defining Gravity - Give it a Rest!

As usual the scientific explanations are all totally off the wall; nothing but whimsical flights of imagination by delusional pseudo-intellectual kooks who base their pretentious propositions on foundations of their own fatuous utopian conceptions.

The most accurate answer can be found at the source noted below.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/39512/print/

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
What i like about that theory is that requires no evidence, observations, deductions... I have felt that, in my times of thinking about hard problems, it would be best to just give up. So you can see why i totally support "Intelligent Falling". I think it's great. Finally, the mistery of gravity is solved and i don't have to think about anymore. Sweet, what will i do with my time.

I like how these idiots are replacing the theory of gravity, which they call flawed, by their own theory which is just as ambiguous. :rolleyes: :smile:

Kansas must have a state full of idiots.

You know it's a joke, right cyrus? :rolleyes:

- Warren

:smile: It is? D'OH! :blushing:

cyrusabdollahi said:
:smile: It is? D'OH! :blushing:
:smile: Yep, The Onion is known for satire. :biggrin:

I never heard about it......grrrr

Despite the headway this new theory makes it has a fatal flaw: it is misnamed. Since God is pushing everything down it ought to be called Intelligent Pushing.

Gravity doesn't exist. The Earth really sucks!

Zz.

chroot said:
You know it's a joke, right cyrus? :rolleyes:

- Warren
Is Gillwill a joke? Who is he/she really?

Whoever he/she is, I think he/she just copied this thread from another forum. I saw it somewhere a few days ago.

This was brought up here a while back.

The onion is pretty funny.

What's the phrase from Wayne's World? FISHED IN! FISHED IN!

wow, thanks to you I've been reading the onion for the past 4 hours, I'm going to get fired here!

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/38718 :biggrin:

Last edited:

Related to Defining Gravity - Give it a Rest

1. What is gravity?

Gravity is a fundamental force of nature that causes objects with mass to be attracted to one another.

2. How is gravity measured?

Gravity is measured using a tool called a gravimeter, which measures the gravitational acceleration of an object or surface.

3. What causes gravity?

Gravity is caused by the presence of mass. The more massive an object is, the greater its gravitational pull.

4. How does gravity work?

Gravity works by bending space and time, creating a force that pulls objects towards each other.

5. Can gravity be stopped or turned off?

No, gravity cannot be stopped or turned off. It is a fundamental force of nature that is always present and cannot be controlled or altered.