Where Can I Find Tips for Studying Science?

• Thread starter Mattara
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, the speaker is looking for a thread on how to study science that they remember seeing on PF. They have searched through the academy and career sections as well as using the search function but have been unable to locate it. They ask for help in finding the thread and mention that it may have been about pedagogy in studying science and not specific to a certain field. They also mention that it was a site with tips on note-taking, reading, and preparing for different aspects of studying science.
Mattara
I remembered seeing a thread with links on how to study science here on PF. I checked in academy and career and looked through 500 topics on search but i couldn't find it (prolly because I'm too tired). I'm not asking anyone to find it for me, but if anyone of you guys remember where that thread is located I would appreciate your help.

Physics news on Phys.org
I've seen many threads that fit that description. Could you narrow it down some? Was it a particular field of science? Physics, perhaps? Were the links self-study-type resources? (This one jumps out, probably because it was recent https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=111007) Or was it more pedagogy/philosophy-of-science-type stuff? Do you know how old the thread might be?

hmm...I'd say it was more the pedagogy part of studing science. I remember that the link was a site with tips on taking notes, reading, prepearing for different things and so on. I think it was general science and not any special field. I tried google all morning but I didn't find it. I have no idea how old the thread is.

1. Where can I find the thread I am looking for on this webpage?

The thread can be found by scrolling down the page or using the search function to enter keywords related to the topic of the thread.

2. How do I know if I have seen this thread before?

You can check your browsing history or use the search function to see if you have previously viewed the thread on this webpage.

3. Is there a specific section or category where this thread would be located?

Threads are usually organized by topic or category, so you can check those sections to see if the thread is listed there.

4. Can I access threads from multiple pages on this website?

Yes, most websites have a navigation bar or menu that allows you to access different pages, including threads, from anywhere on the website.

5. Is there a way to save or bookmark a specific thread for future reference?

Yes, most websites have a bookmark or save function that allows you to save specific threads or pages for easy access in the future.