Hot Asian Girls: What Makes Them So Special?

• Thread starter tumor
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hot
In summary: When you have something intelligent to say, post it.In summary, the conversation discusses why asians tend to maintain a youthful appearance in old age. Some people believe it's due to diet, exercise, or some form of fountain of youth, while others believe it's due to genetics. The thread is closed after a user insults another user and calls them a "prude" and a "tumor".
tumor
Hey you dudes, question to you; how come Asian girls are so hot?
I personally love each and everyone of them but the most hottest girls in my view are
of mixed race japanese/vietnamese,thai/chinese you catch my drift.
So...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Woah...

um. I like corn? How about you?

check this :cry:

Attachments

• Resize of 42b6936f.jpg
    Resize of 42b6936f.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 533
  • AFL-17.jpg
    AFL-17.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 534
  • 11155785.jpg
    11155785.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 521
I'm fairly sure the last image is not a woman; but i might be mistaken.

Please share your fetish somewhere else. Or, perhaps i am the only one not enjoying this?

at least post this in the girl problems thread..do we need to start a thread for blondes now? or french women ? or russian women? or latino women? More power to ya, but this isn't that kinda forum.. go buy a magazine..hehe

How about a legit question

Ever noticed that asians tend to maintain a youthful appearance in old age? Any ideas why? diet? more exercise? fountain of youth? Any scientific explanation? I've never heard anything concrete.

Last edited:
what! all old asian women i see do not maintain youthful apearance, so i totaly disagree with ya, so no comment on the question

Have I got a girl for you!

:cool: Big Bad Chinese Mama :cool:
http://www.bigbadchinesemama.com/home.html

I love this woman! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Zantra said:
Ever noticed that asians tend to maintain a youthful appearance in old age? Any ideas why? diet? more exercise? fountain of youth? Any scientific explanation? I've never heard anything concrete.
I've noticed the same thing. Whatever it is, it's not fair. :grumpy:

dekoi said:
I'm fairly sure the last image is not a woman; but i might be mistaken.

Please share your fetish somewhere else. Or, perhaps i am the only one not enjoying this?

I only pay tribiute to the feminine beauty, it is not a fetish, prude.

tumor, I am closing this thread. Watch your language and do not show disrespect to others.

1. What physical features make hot Asian girls stand out?

Hot Asian girls are often known for their petite figures, smooth and clear skin, and distinct facial features such as almond-shaped eyes and straight, dark hair. However, it is important to remember that beauty standards vary across cultures and not all Asian girls fit into this stereotype.

2. Are hot Asian girls more submissive and docile?

This is a harmful stereotype perpetuated by media and is not true for all Asian girls. Just like any other group of people, Asian girls are diverse and have their own personalities. It is important to avoid generalizations and treat individuals as individuals.

3. What cultural values do hot Asian girls hold?

Asian cultures are diverse and cannot be generalized. However, some common values that may be shared among hot Asian girls include respect for family and elders, hard work, and a strong emphasis on education.

4. Is there a difference between hot Asian girls from different countries?

Yes, there is a great diversity among Asian countries and their cultures. Each country has its own unique traditions, customs, and even physical features. It is important to recognize and respect these differences rather than lumping all Asian girls into one category.

5. How can I approach and date hot Asian girls respectfully?

It is important to treat hot Asian girls as individuals rather than exotic objects. Respect their boundaries and cultural differences, and avoid perpetuating harmful stereotypes. Get to know them as individuals and show genuine interest in their culture and background.