PF Chat: Availability Beyond Sundays?

• Thread starter Char. Limit
  • Start date
In summary: PF Chat"In summary, the conversation discusses the availability of PF Chat on days other than Sunday and suggests possible alternatives such as Saturday evenings. It is mentioned that Chat can be straining on the server and that a poll could be conducted to determine the most convenient time for everyone. Additionally, a user requests the link for Chat.
Char. Limit
Gold Member
I find it fun and interesting, but I'm not always available on Sundays (in fact, almost never). Is there any way to make PF Chat available on days other than Sunday?

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm willing to have chats at other times if enough people let me know in advance.

I would like chat on thursday nights from 6:55pm to 7:48am CST

ANY TIME! :!) :tongue2: :biggrin:

Humbly requesting Chat for the remainder of today... I so bored.

Char. Limit said:
Humbly requesting Chat for the remainder of today... I so bored.

I'd love to, but Chat puts a lot of strain on the server and things are just starting to settle.

Understood!

Anytime there is chat, I'll be there x)

What about a Saturday afternoon/evening chat? By Sunday I feel obligated to get my work done, and then by Sunday evening I have to go to bed so I can get up early for work/school. Saturday night I'd be free to stay up late and procrastinate freely. I suspect others would too. How did we end up with Sunday as the designated day anyway? Was that the most convenient time for most people? Maybe we should take a poll, that would be a good way to get lots of opinions in an organized way.

I'm free from 8:47 till 9:03 in the morning of July 12, 2012. If we can have a quick chat then, I'll pencil it in.

So... Can some kind soul please post the link ?

I lost mine somewhere in the space debris that just fell...

Rhody...

Its under "quick links"

1. What is PF Chat: Availability Beyond Sundays?

PF Chat: Availability Beyond Sundays is a chat platform that allows individuals to connect and communicate beyond traditional Sunday services for their church or religious organization.

2. How does PF Chat: Availability Beyond Sundays work?

PF Chat: Availability Beyond Sundays works by creating a virtual community where members can log in and engage in discussions, share resources, and participate in events related to their church or religious organization.

3. Is PF Chat: Availability Beyond Sundays only for religious organizations?

No, while PF Chat was designed with religious organizations in mind, it can also be used by other groups or communities to connect and communicate outside of traditional meeting times.

4. Can anyone join PF Chat: Availability Beyond Sundays?

Yes, anyone can join PF Chat: Availability Beyond Sundays as long as they have access to the internet. Users can register for an account and join a specific community or group within the platform.

5. What are the benefits of using PF Chat: Availability Beyond Sundays?

The main benefit of using PF Chat: Availability Beyond Sundays is the ability to stay connected with your church or religious organization throughout the week. It also allows for easy access to resources and discussions, making it convenient for members to stay engaged and involved.