Can Heaven Be a Realm with Molecular Structures Beyond Light Speed?

• Thread starter athinkingnupe
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around a new member asking a question about the possibility of heaven being a realm with a molecular structure that vibrates faster than the speed of light, and the moderators reminding them about forum rules against speculative posts. The member apologizes and expresses their interest in discussing physics with those who understand it. The conversation is then locked by the moderators.
athinkingnupe
Hello Everyone,
I am new, not a scientist and probably the least intelligent person on this site, especially with regards to physics. None the less, here I go?

My question is simple. Is it possible that the realm that people call heaven, is simply a reality in which the molecular structure of all matter in this realm is set and vibrates a rate faster than the speed of light, thus, at least by therory, it is invisible to our reality?

This is NOT an attempt to spark a debate about religion vs science. I just have a lot of questions about both, and so far from what I see, they really aren't to far apart.

Physics news on Phys.org
athinkingnupe said:
Hello Everyone,
I am new, not a scientist and probably the least intelligent person on this site, especially with regards to physics. None the less, here I go?

My question is simple. Is it possible that the realm that people call heaven, is simply a reality in which the molecular structure of all matter in this realm is set and vibrates a rate faster than the speed of light, thus, at least by therory, it is invisible to our reality?

This is NOT an attempt to spark a debate about religion vs science. I just have a lot of questions about both, and so far from what I see, they really aren't to far apart.

I do not wish to be rude but I cannot help but say that your "possibility" is nonsense. You'd do well to read the forum rules about overly speculative posts. The moderators here have a low tolerance for such BS.

I do apologize, and have taken your advice. I agree, according to the speculative rule, the question is out of bounds. As I stated, i am a want to be physics geek that watches science channels and therorizes. I, in no way, wanted to dimish the conversation of this site. I just have a lot of questions that i would just like to discuss with someone that understands this stuff. I will refrain from posting anything else.

Thanks Phinds

Please feel free to ask questions. You cannot however make a speculation as a starting point for a discussion.

thread locked

First of all, thank you for your question. I am always open to discussion and exploring different perspectives. While I cannot provide a definitive answer on where heaven begins, I can offer some scientific insights on the concept.

From a scientific standpoint, the concept of heaven as a physical place is not supported by evidence. However, the idea of a spiritual realm or afterlife is a deeply personal and subjective belief that cannot be proven or disproven by science.

In terms of molecular structure and the speed of light, it is important to note that the speed of light is the maximum speed at which all matter and information in the universe can travel. It is a fundamental constant in our understanding of the universe and cannot be surpassed. Therefore, it is unlikely that heaven (if it exists) would be a physical place with matter vibrating at a rate faster than the speed of light.

Furthermore, the concept of heaven is often associated with religious beliefs and faith, which are not necessarily compatible with scientific reasoning. As you mentioned, there are many questions and mysteries surrounding both science and religion, and it is up to each individual to find their own understanding and beliefs.

In conclusion, as a scientist, I cannot provide a definitive answer on where heaven begins. It is a complex and subjective concept that is beyond the scope of scientific inquiry. However, I encourage you to continue exploring and questioning both science and religion, as they can offer different perspectives and insights on the world around us. Thank you for your question and I wish you all the best in your journey of discovery.

1. Where is heaven located?

The concept of heaven varies among different religions and belief systems. Some believe it is a physical place in the sky, while others see it as a spiritual realm beyond our physical world.

2. Do we have to die to enter into heaven?

Again, this depends on one's beliefs. Some religions believe that death is necessary to enter into heaven, while others believe that it is a state of being that can be achieved while still living.

3. Will we recognize our loved ones in heaven?

Many religions believe that we will be reunited with our loved ones in heaven. However, the concept of heaven may differ in terms of who is allowed to enter and what relationships will look like in the afterlife.

4. Can we communicate with those who have passed away in heaven?

This is a topic of much debate and speculation. Some believe that we can communicate with those who have passed away in heaven, while others believe that communication between the living and the dead is not possible.

5. Is heaven a physical or spiritual place?

This question ties back to the first one and the concept of heaven being a physical place or a spiritual realm. Again, this is subjective to one's beliefs and may vary among different religions and belief systems.