Seen this ufo or had a large craft follow them

• Thread starter seinet
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around a strange light beam that was seen by a group of friends. The light was small at the bottom and large under the craft, which was unusual. As soon as they noticed it, the craft hovered over them and they could see lights that resembled a glowing watch face. The craft then followed them to a friend's house and eventually shot off at incredible speeds. The person speaking claims to have seen similar crafts and even attempted to recreate one, believing it to be possible. They also mention a potential explanation involving electrical forces, but provide no scientific evidence to support it. However, there is skepticism about the validity of their claims and the feasibility of their attempts to recreate the craft.
seinet
we saw a strange light beem from the ground to up. small at the bottom large under the craft witch was strange it should be the other way round that got our attention. as soon as we said what's that it hoverd staight over us. its weird it was a faint light sorce just looked like a light been shon in the air. hovering over us we could se lights. it was like a watch face glowing in the dark lines on the underside large then medium then small and repeated with a small one just the same as the outer one in the centre of the underside. no noise nothing no strange feelings for about 20 to 30 seconds we stood under the craft befor we said what shall we do. we just ran 400 yards first looked back and it was still over head we ran again to a friends house it just followed us there then we ran to my friends ho i was with house and we burst into the living room and got the familys out side to se the craft which was hovering the house we just ran into. when we where all out side 8 of us the craft moved back sat there for about a min then shot off due north then back again the the some spot then it shot south at a redicules speed from 0 to 2000 crazy fast then back to the same spot again sat there for 5 sec then it lifted of up into space direction at a slow speed. i have read loads of ufo books and i have never seen or red about one like that imagine a glow in the dark frizby that's lost allot of glow so you can just about se it. its a faint glow
domed on top. the hole craft glowed around the edges and there were only lights that looked like a glow in the dark clockface under it.
has anyone else been chased followed or seen one of these craft. it would be nice to know. i guess buy the glowing that this craft is highly charged and utillises electrical de gravataion as shown in capacitor experiments .
i have been trying to make this craft i have seen it so i know that its possible to be constructed. its silent it dose not make the atmosphear feel wierd. only thin lights of differnt sizes under it. hard to tell its size du to the strainge dim glow that it immitted but at a guess it was about the size of an olypyic swimming pool. i have also seen another one but that was a completely different shape and i think i know what the science is behind it but i will save it for another time. sorry i am bad at spelling

Physics news on Phys.org
if something were intelligent enough to have a craft that can accelerate 0 to 2000 mph, in our atmosphere, without breaking the sound barrier i doubt they would bother chasing you and your friends around. i find it strange u and your friends didn't catch a video of it. unless u have proof their is no room for discussion.

seinet said:
witch was strange it should be the other way round

Why? Do you realize what lenses do to light? That effect is perfectly easy to achieve.
no strange feelings

Why would you have strange feelings? Do aircraft give you 'strange feelings' when you watch them fly over?
from 0 to 2000 crazy fast

And you judged this speed how?

Anyhow, at those speeds you are guaranteed sound whilst within the atmosphere - little thing called the sound barrier.
i guess buy the glowing that this craft is highly charged

Or it's just got a few lights? Our aircraft have lights but they're not "highly charged".
and utillises electrical de gravataion as shown in capacitor experiments

I'm sorry, what? This is non-sense, plain and simple and nothing based in science.
i have been trying to make this craft i have seen it so i know that its possible to be constructed.

Let's assume it's real and can do what you say, do you really believe you could make it after only seeing it a few times when all the brilliant minds out there who spend their lives working on these types of technology aren't even close to something with these capabilities?
its silent it dose not make the atmosphear feel wierd.

Again, why would the atmosphere feel weird? What are you comparing this to? We don't have anything that does it.
only thin lights of differnt sizes under it.

Like aircraft have a variety of different sized lights?
i think i know what the science is behind it but i will save it for another time.

Well you may want to share this "science", because you'd be a hit overnight. Instant star in the science world.

1. What is a UFO?

A UFO, or unidentified flying object, is any aerial phenomenon that cannot be identified or explained by conventional means. This could include natural or man-made objects, as well as potential extraterrestrial spacecraft.

2. How do I know if what I saw was a UFO?

If you saw an object in the sky that you could not identify or explain, then it could be considered a UFO. However, it is important to rule out any logical explanations, such as weather balloons or drones, before assuming it is extraterrestrial in nature.

3. Can I report my UFO sighting to someone?

Yes, there are several organizations and agencies that collect and investigate UFO sightings, such as the National UFO Reporting Center and the Mutual UFO Network. You can also report your sighting to local law enforcement or your country's aviation authority.

4. What should I do if a large craft follows me?

If you believe that a large craft is following you, it is important to stay calm and try to get to a safe location. You can also try to take photos or videos of the craft for further documentation. It is also recommended to report the incident to the appropriate authorities.

5. Why do some people believe in UFOs and others don't?

Belief in UFOs is a personal and subjective matter. Some people may believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life and the possibility of UFOs based on personal experiences, while others may require more concrete evidence before forming a belief. It is important to approach the topic with an open mind and consider all possibilities.