Increased Road Safety with self-assisted seatbelts and mobile phone holder

In summary, PF provides helpful information on the application for and patenting of a unique seatbelt system.
DPD
Hi everybody, I have developed a unique concept seatbelt system and automobile cellphone holder system, which when installed in a vehicle will never let drivers to drive the vehicle and talk on cellphones without handsfree and the innovative seatbelt concept with which a driver will be unable to drive a vehicle without wearing it and for which no intervention is required to insist the drivers for wearing seatbelt or handsfree.

I want to get it used commercially, can anybod help me with this?

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Engineering news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Hi DPD! Welcome to PF! :smile:
DPD said:
Hi everybody, I have developed a unique concept seatbelt system and automobile cellphone holder system, which when installed in a vehicle will never let drivers to drive the vehicle and talk on cellphones without handsfree and the innovative seatbelt concept with which a driver will be unable to drive a vehicle without wearing it and for which no intervention is required to insist the drivers for wearing seatbelt or handsfree.

I want to get it used commercially, can anybod help me with this?

thanks in advance

Apply for a patent first,

and don't tell anyone how it works until you've done so

see the next post

Thanks for your suggestion

tiny-tim said:
Hi DPD! Welcome to PF! :smile:

Apply for a patent first,

and don't tell anyone how it works until you've done so

How can I do that in India?

It seems I need to contact some research professor who will accept to be my guide,then only I can apply for a patent...Is it true? I don't know the procedure

Can I do it myself individually?
Please help, thank you

DPD said:
How can I do that in India?

Indian patent law is probably the same as UK patent law, and anybody can apply for a patent themselves (though it might be easier to use a patent agent, if you can afford it).

However, it might be better to apply for a patent in the US, Japan, or any other country that produces a lot of vehicles … a patent agent could advise you on that (I assume … though I could be wrong … that Indian patents only cover India).

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patent" for the general law of patents.

See http://www.patentoffice.nic.in/" for all the Indian rules and for a list of patent agents. :smile:

and see the internet generally for stories of what can go wrong if you don't do it properly :redface:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank ou so much

tiny-tim said:
Indian patent law is probably the same as UK patent law, and anybody can apply for a patent themselves (though it might be easier to use a patent agent, if you can afford it).

However, it might be better to apply for a patent in the US, Japan, or any other country that produces a lot of vehicles … a patent agent could advise you on that (I assume … though I could be wrong … that Indian patents only cover India).

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patent" for the general law of patents.

See http://www.patentoffice.nic.in/" for all the Indian rules and for a list of patent agents. :smile:

and see the internet generally for stories of what can go wrong if you don't do it properly :redface:

Thank you so much for your helpful suggestions and tips, I will need it in future also, hope you don't mind

Last edited by a moderator:
Any other opinion for me?

thank you

1. How do self-assisted seatbelts increase road safety?

Self-assisted seatbelts use advanced technology to automatically adjust and tighten the seatbelt for the occupant, providing a snug fit and reducing the risk of injury in case of an accident. This ensures that the occupant is properly restrained and protected in the event of a collision, increasing road safety.

2. What is the function of a mobile phone holder in relation to road safety?

A mobile phone holder allows drivers to safely and easily access their phone without taking their hands off the steering wheel or their eyes off the road. This helps to prevent distractions while driving, reducing the risk of accidents and promoting road safety.

3. Can self-assisted seatbelts and a mobile phone holder be installed in any car?

Yes, most self-assisted seatbelts and mobile phone holders are designed to be compatible with a wide range of vehicles. However, it is important to check the specifications and compatibility of the products before installation to ensure proper functioning.

4. Are there any regulations or laws surrounding the use of self-assisted seatbelts and mobile phone holders?

The regulations and laws regarding the use of self-assisted seatbelts and mobile phone holders vary by country and state. It is important to research and follow the laws and regulations in your area to avoid any potential fines or penalties.

5. How do self-assisted seatbelts and mobile phone holders benefit both drivers and passengers?

Self-assisted seatbelts and mobile phone holders provide added convenience and safety for both drivers and passengers. Drivers can easily access their phone without losing focus on the road, and passengers can have a secure and comfortable ride with the help of self-assisted seatbelts.