Is Dr. Kaku Appearing on Art's Show October 19?

• Thread starter Dave's Haarp
  • Start date
In summary, there will be an upcoming interview with Dr. Michio Kaku on the show Sunday October 19, as announced on Coast to Coast and Artbell's website. It is suggested to have a dedicated section on the message board for updates on Dr. Kaku's appearances. There is also an art show at Pierogi in New York featuring mathematics, including Maxwell's equations with all constants equal to 1.
Dave's Haarp
Maybe I was dreaming last night but I think I heard Art announce that Dr. Kaku will be on the show Sunday October 19? (handsprings/cartwheels/backflips) :-D

Any chance of getting a section on this board that's solely dedicated to Michio's schedule (tentative or not) for Screen Savers, Coast to Coast and other appearances, so that we can keep up?

Physics news on Phys.org
Doc will be interviewed by Artbell

October 19 (it's announced at coast to coast's website or www.artbell.com)

Where are you, Cosmic Catalyst? Fallen off the face of the earth?
We are missing out on your announcements of Dr. Kaku appearances. I'm sick of watching Screen Savers waiting for his next appearance.

art show at pierogi in willamsberg ny with math on the walls
flyer at pierogi2000.com with maxwell's equations with all constants 1 , fun

1. Who is the featured artist on Doc on Art's show on Oct 19?

The featured artist on Doc on Art's show on Oct 19 is John Smith.

2. What type of artwork will be showcased on the show?

The show will feature a variety of mediums including painting, sculpture, and photography.

3. Can I attend the show in person or is it virtual?

The show will be held in person at the Art Gallery, but it will also be live streamed for those who cannot attend in person.

4. Is there an admission fee for the show?

There is no admission fee for the show. It is free and open to the public.

5. Will there be an opportunity to meet the artist and ask them questions?

Yes, there will be a meet and greet with the artist after the show where attendees can ask them questions and learn more about their artwork.

Back