Where is the Mistake in eq. 3?

• Thread starter Pachito
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mistake
In summary, Eq. 3 refers to the third equation in a set of mathematical equations or formulas. The mistake in eq. 3 could be due to a variety of reasons such as a typo, miscalculation, or incorrect use of mathematical rules. To identify the mistake in eq. 3, you can carefully review the equation and compare it to similar equations, double-check your calculations, or consult with a colleague or expert in the field. Yes, a mistake in eq. 3 can affect the overall accuracy of your research or experiment. Depending on the significance of the mistake, it could potentially lead to incorrect conclusions or results. To prevent making mistakes in equations, it is important to double-check your work, use reliable sources
Pachito
Hello
everything follows up well, but when I compare the result (eq. 5) with the numerical solution of eq. 1, then are different. Where is the mistake? eq. 3?
thanks

Attachments

• problem.JPG
    problem.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
The mistake is in the integration of eq.[3] because
exp(kt)dx isn't equal to d(x exp(kt) )
So, Eq.[4] is false.
Do not forget that t is function of x.
t(x) is the reciprocal function of x(t)
So you would have to integrate exp(kt(x))dx, not simply exp(kt)dx with t constant.

1. What does eq. 3 refer to in this context?

Eq. 3 refers to the third equation in a set of mathematical equations or formulas.

2. Why is there a mistake in eq. 3?

The mistake in eq. 3 could be due to a variety of reasons such as a typo, miscalculation, or incorrect use of mathematical rules.

3. How can I identify the mistake in eq. 3?

To identify the mistake in eq. 3, you can carefully review the equation and compare it to similar equations, double-check your calculations, or consult with a colleague or expert in the field.

4. Can a mistake in eq. 3 affect the overall accuracy of my research or experiment?

Yes, a mistake in eq. 3 can affect the overall accuracy of your research or experiment. Depending on the significance of the mistake, it could potentially lead to incorrect conclusions or results.

5. How can I prevent making mistakes in equations?

To prevent making mistakes in equations, it is important to double-check your work, use reliable sources and references, and consult with other experts in the field. It is also helpful to have a clear understanding of the mathematical rules and principles being used.