Need help in FM Receiver project

In summary, the conversation discusses a project to design an Analog RF Walkie talkie with a frequency range of 50Mhz - 200Mhz. The individual has completed the transmitter part but is struggling with the receiver part and is seeking advice on how to design it. They also inquire about the most effective methods for FM modulation and demodulation in both circuits.
kiruwa
As title, my lecturer had given me a project which to design a Analog RF Walkie talkie which in Frequency Modulation and carrier can be between 50Mhz - 200Mhz. I had actually designed the transmitter part but quite confuse in receiver part. Can any master can actually give me some general idea to design it?
Thank you. =)

Engineering news on Phys.org
kiruwa said:
As title, my lecturer had given me a project which to design a Analog RF Walkie talkie which in Frequency Modulation and carrier can be between 50Mhz - 200Mhz. I had actually designed the transmitter part but quite confuse in receiver part. Can any master can actually give me some general idea to design it?
Thank you. =)

What are the usual ways to accomplish FM in the transmitter circuit? What are the usual ways to accomplish FM demodultation in the receiver circuit? Which do you think is best?

1. What is the purpose of an FM receiver project?

An FM receiver project is designed to receive and decode frequency-modulated (FM) radio signals. It allows you to listen to FM radio stations and can also be used to pick up signals from other FM transmitters, such as wireless microphones.

2. What components are needed for an FM receiver project?

The basic components needed for an FM receiver project include an antenna, tuner, demodulator, and amplifier. Additional components may include a power supply, audio output, and control circuitry.

3. How does an FM receiver work?

An FM receiver works by using an antenna to pick up radio waves and send them to a tuner. The tuner selects the desired frequency and sends it to a demodulator, which separates the audio signal from the carrier wave. The audio signal is then amplified and sent to a speaker or headphones for listening.

4. What are some common challenges in building an FM receiver?

Some common challenges in building an FM receiver include selecting the appropriate components and tuning the circuit for optimal signal reception. Interference from other electronic devices and environmental factors can also affect the performance of an FM receiver.

5. Are there any resources available for help with an FM receiver project?

Yes, there are various online resources, forums, and communities dedicated to electronics and DIY projects, where you can find helpful tips, tutorials, and troubleshooting advice for building an FM receiver. You can also consult textbooks or seek guidance from experienced individuals in the field.