Is the Quiz Section Not Working?

• Thread starter berkeman
  • Start date
In summary, the quiz section may not be working due to technical issues, bugs, or problems with the internet connection. To fix it, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. It is possible that the quiz section is not working for everyone, but it could also be an individual issue. Depending on the cause of the problem, the quiz may still be accessible but not functioning properly, or it may not be accessible at all. The time it takes to fix the quiz section depends on the severity of the issue and the speed of the technical team.
berkeman
Mentor
I just noticed that the Quiz section doesn't seem to be working. I don't go there often, but I thought it was working a few months ago. Is it maybe a remnant of the upgrade?

Physics news on Phys.org
The quiz section will be taken down soon. Not compatible. :frown:

What is causing the quiz section to not work?

There could be a variety of reasons why the quiz section is not working. It could be due to technical issues with the website, a bug in the code, or a problem with the internet connection.

How can I fix the quiz section not working?

First, try refreshing the page and see if that resolves the issue. If not, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the problem persists, contact the website's technical support for further assistance.

Is the quiz section not working for everyone?

It is possible that the quiz section is not working for everyone if there is a widespread technical issue or bug. However, it could also be a problem with your individual device or internet connection.

Can I still access the quiz even if the quiz section is not working?

It depends on the specific issue that is causing the quiz section to not work. If it is a technical issue, the quiz may still be accessible but not functioning properly. If it is a bug or coding error, the quiz may not be accessible at all.

How long will it take to fix the quiz section?

This depends on the severity of the issue and how quickly the technical team can identify and resolve it. It could be fixed within a few hours or it may take several days.