Nicest thing you've said to someone

• Thread starter pitot-tube
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discussed the nicest things people have said to others and whether or not they were well-received. Examples included saying "I love you" every day, calling someone your best friend, lending someone money, defending them against negative comments, and complimenting their physical appearance.
pitot-tube
What is the nicest thing you've said to someone and did they like what you said?

Physics news on Phys.org
pitot-tube said:
What is the nicest thing you've said to someone and did they like what you said?[/QUOTE

Can i come again.

I love you, which I say everyday.

besides the above (hypatia's)---"you're my BEST friend"

(the traditional def.---------not "today's" def.--> IM's, myspace's, etc.)

"Sure, I'll lend you five dollars."

All those who say you're a mean jerk exaggerate.

"The next time you slash my car tyres I'll tell your boss what a good job you do, officer."

Your boobs are really round and bouncy

What is the importance of saying nice things to someone?

Saying nice things to someone can have a positive impact on their emotions and well-being. It can also strengthen relationships and create a more positive and supportive environment.

How can saying nice things improve someone's self-esteem?

When someone receives genuine compliments and kind words, it can boost their self-esteem and confidence. It reminds them of their worth and can help them feel more positive about themselves.

Is it better to say nice things in person or through text/online?

While both ways of communication can be meaningful, saying nice things in person can have a bigger impact as it shows sincerity and genuine care. Texts and online messages can also be heartfelt, but they may not convey the same level of emotion.

What are some examples of nice things to say to someone?

Complimenting someone's talents, achievements, or character traits are always nice things to say. Other examples include expressing gratitude, offering words of encouragement, or simply telling someone how much they mean to you.

How often should I say nice things to someone?

There is no set frequency for saying nice things to someone. However, it's important to be genuine and not force it. When you genuinely feel grateful, impressed, or touched by someone, it's always a good idea to express it. This can be on a regular basis, whenever the opportunity arises.