What is the Alphabet Story Game?

• Thread starter legend_b0bby
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game
In summary: A man that he had never seen before. And this man was staring right at him. The bishop had an eerie feeling about this man. The man was just standing there, not doing anything. The bishop went back inside.The next day, in Kansas, the same man was seen. The man was seen in many places, and when the large bell of the church rang, he just disappeared.The bishop was now convinced this man was going to try to kill Merzeus. He gathered all the people of Kansas and told them about the challenge. The people were all inspired and started looking for the man. It didn't take long for him to be found, and the bishop was right: the
legend_b0bby
Ok, this is how the game is played.

You must say only one word and the first letter of the word must be the next letter of the alphabet of the first letter of the previous word. They must make sense and when it gets to z, somome posts the who:e story.

I'll start:

Adam

Physics news on Phys.org
Cecelia's

Eggs… :biggrin:

grapes

Illness

I thought the words were supposed to make sense in a sentance?

Evo said:
I thought the words were supposed to make sense in a sentance?

I think that somebody is supposed to make a story out of them. It'll be a weird story, though.

micromass said:
I think that somebody is supposed to make a story out of them. It'll be a weird story, though.
Oh, nevermind.

Knock

Love

Need

Ovals

Poison

Rhinoceros

Trapper

Used

Volcano

Winnie

Xenophobic

Yellow

Zombies

Z-particle

Adam was a young, but decent man. He always helped is parents whenever he could and he was never rude to anybody. But one day, his parents called him and said that they were broke. His parents growed flowers for a living, but with the economic crisis, there was less and less demand for flowers like Cecilia's.

This is when Adam learned that he needed to look out for himself and for his parents. He looked for a job everywhere in town, but with no luck. At the end of the day, he went to a local pub called "In the dragon's fang" where he ordered scrambled eggs and a glass of wine. The wine was from France which is really famous for his grapes.

Adam ate all he can. But he ate a bit too much and he got a hiccup. It was annoying at first, but it soon turned out that it wouldn't go away! After having the hiccups for several days, he decided to go see a doctor who could treat his illness. Many people in town recommended that he see Dr. Jabberwocky.

When he arrived at the doctors place, he knocked on the door. The doctor opened the door, and he was immediately in love with her. In all of his memory, he never saw a woman as beautiful as her.

"What do you need?", asked the doctor.

Adam couldn't say a word, he was so deeply in love with her. He looked deep into her oval eyes and he forgot all about himself.

"What's wrong, lad?? I'm not going to eat or poison you!", said the doctor, "I am an expert in quantum healing".

Adam could finally speak again. He said that he was having hiccups all day long and it wouldn't stop.

The doctor grabbed a powdery substance.

"This is powder of the horn of a Rhinoceros, it should get you healed right away"

He swallowed it, and he was immediately cured. The doctor asked

"I see that there is something wrong, what else is there?"

Adam confessed to the doctor that his parents were broke and that he couldn't find a job to support them. The doctor thought long and hard and finally offered him a job as her secretary.

So the next few days he worked hard with pencils and staplers to earn his money. But the money was little and the work was hard. He decided he could easily earn some more money by being a trapper, selling illegal drugs of the doctor to junkies. Adam, who used to be an honest boy, was now a criminal.

But this couldn't last, finally the volcano erupted and he was arrested by the police. Inspector Winnie, who was known to be very xenophobic, interrogated him for hours. He finally confessed his crimes and as a punishment he was thrown in a pit of yellow zombies. And thus ended the life of Adam.

Even a Z-particle could write a better story than this.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Brilliant micro!

New round!

Air

Adam broke Cecelia's famous dragon eggs. With a stapler and a quantum of care I could have saved the poor ovals. He claimed it happened, not because he was xenophobic, but because he let out a hiccup due to the yellow zombie illness caused by the poison grapes. But actually, he did it in memory of Winnie, the rhinoceros trapper who used his need and then tossed him into the volcano while he was reading the Jabberwocky poem. You can't knock love.