Ker A Subset Ker B: Finding a Reference

• Thread starter agnes.gorge
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is looking for a reference to add to their paper regarding a result about two matrices, where the kernel of one is a subset of the other if and only if there exists a specific matrix M. They already have a proof but are seeking a reference, possibly from a beginner's textbook, to add to their paper.
agnes.gorge
Hello,

I am trying to find a reference for the following results :

Let A and B be two matrices :
Ker A \subset Ker B if and only if there exists M such that B= MA

I already have a proof for this statement, but it looks like a classical algebraic result, so I'm looking for a reference to add in my paper, like a book or a paper..

Thanks in advance for any suggestions..

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm watching the knicks right now and admit i don't see it quite completely in my head, but this looks like a homework level question. so a reference would be in a beginning textbook.

Thank you for you help, I'll try to find such a book..

What is the purpose of finding a reference in the Ker A Subset Ker B process?

The purpose of finding a reference in the Ker A Subset Ker B process is to establish a point of comparison or standard for the data being analyzed. This reference can be used to identify patterns, anomalies, or deviations in the data and help researchers make meaningful conclusions.

How do scientists determine the appropriate reference to use in the Ker A Subset Ker B process?

Scientists typically choose a reference that is relevant to the research question and represents a typical or ideal state of the system being studied. This reference can be a previous study, an established theory, or a control group.

Can the reference used in the Ker A Subset Ker B process affect the results?

Yes, the reference used in the Ker A Subset Ker B process can greatly influence the results. If an inappropriate or biased reference is used, it can lead to inaccurate conclusions or misinterpretations of the data.

What are some common challenges in finding a suitable reference for the Ker A Subset Ker B process?

Some common challenges in finding a suitable reference include a lack of available data or previous studies, inconsistencies in data collection or measurement methods, and selecting a reference that accurately represents the system being studied.

How can scientists ensure the reliability and validity of the reference used in the Ker A Subset Ker B process?

To ensure the reliability and validity of the reference, scientists can use multiple references to compare and validate their findings. They can also carefully evaluate the quality and relevance of the reference data and consider any potential biases or limitations.