Engineering Challenge- Device needed to handle massive energy

In summary: This technology could revolutionize the world as we know it.In summary, the engineer is asking for help to find a device that can handle a massive and steady current of energy. They believe that a star may be the best option for this.
Fr(e3)nergy
I've been working on a multi-latteral project lately with afew of my collegues where our end goal is, free, wireless energy. The process is nearly complete and we hope to be able to broadcast this energy on a global scale, most of our technical issues have been worked out over the years but one has held us up for these past couple of months. So this is where I come to ask the Engineering community for help, I need a device that can handle a massive and steady current of energy, that can handle from 6000-10,000++ volts of dc energy. If there's anyone who could help answer this question my team and I would be very appreciative as we have been stuck on this point for some time now.

Engineering news on Phys.org
that's kinda low voltage for any significant power

off the shelf in hundreds kv range

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=12&sqi=2&ved=0CGYQFjAL&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alstom.com%2FWorkArea%2FDownloadAsset.aspx%3Fid%3D8589948836&ei=RtWbTuTAJsHosQKG6rTyBA&usg=AFQjCNFc4F4UxeIi2mYPevMxc0XwTncNGw

Last edited:
What kind of device and how much power?

I don't mean to sound harsh, but your wording (and the question itself!) implies some basic misunderstandings that lead us to doubt such a fantastic claim.

Last edited:
Despite Einstein's famous equation, energy isn't usually referred to as "massive".

Did you want me to write you a cheque and invest some money?
It sounds fantastic. (In the 'fantasy' sense).

I think the device you need is a star. I hear they can broadcast massive amounts of energy wirelessly on a global scale.

hi dude are using the radio propagation technology to transmit the energy.?

sriram1988 said:
hi dude are using the radio propagation technology to transmit the energy.?

Fairy dust, I think.

no dude this is the proven method ...practically valid one..read energy propagation..

But I can't go down the road and buy one. I wonder why, if it's proven.

sophiecentaur said:
But I can't go down the road and buy one. I wonder why, if it's proven.
Duh, because it's been suppressed by the global energy oligopoly who fear for their profits. They've been able to bribe every government in the world to suppress this technology from all the other businesses that could massively profit from reduced energy costs.

Do you honestly think that the technology just doesn't work? How stupid can you get? He said it was "proven", didn't he?

What really makes more sense? That a handful of companies were able to successfully subvert both the insatiable greed of every other company that could use this technology and the Streisand Effect at the same time, using some massive scheme of profit sharing and bribery that has absolutely no record at all, or that dishonest fools are trying to use bad science and people's susceptibility to conspiracy theories to make a quick buck?

Next you're going to tell me that the homeopathic snake oil I just bought from that nice traveling salesman doesn't work, Big Pharma shill.

Why can't you just have an open mind?

1. What is the purpose of the device needed to handle massive energy?

The device is designed to safely and efficiently handle large amounts of energy, such as from power plants or renewable energy sources, without causing damage or safety hazards.

2. What types of energy can the device handle?

The device is engineered to handle various forms of energy including electrical, mechanical, thermal, and chemical energy.

3. How does the device work?

The device uses advanced technology and materials to efficiently transfer and store energy, while also dissipating excess energy to prevent overheating and damage.

4. What challenges did the engineers face in designing the device?

Some challenges that engineers faced include finding materials that can withstand high temperatures and pressures, ensuring the device is durable and long-lasting, and designing efficient energy transfer mechanisms.

5. How can this device benefit society?

The device can help to improve energy infrastructure, increase the use of renewable energy sources, and mitigate the effects of climate change. It can also enhance the safety and efficiency of energy production and distribution systems, ultimately benefitting society as a whole.