Necessary, I need Ode pls enter

• Thread starter young_eng
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Ode
In summary: Separable, Exact, Linear, Implicit and Existance and Uniqueness Theory.Please read this, it gives examples of each form, but due to guidelines we cannot provide you with direct answers (specific examples).This page covers pretty much everything you need for the whole subject area and I would recommend you use it.
young_eng
Hi 2 all

Necessary i need ode that's have no general sol nd I need also an ode that's i can solve it with more way

i hope 2 found it .. thanks all i w8

Physics news on Phys.org
any one can help me .. how i solve an ode with different methods .. or what the eq that's no sol and why?

Look through the chapter titles of your differential equations book. You'll probably find that the entire thing is giving you methods for solving ODE's. Some of them are numerical methods, and some of them give you "closed form" solutions.

Hello there young_eng,

To start, I would request the use of proper English as per PF guidelines.

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here, do you just want the materials to learn or are you looking for specific examples?

As JDoolin points out, your textbooks will have many examples of each. If you could clarify the above, I will try to help a bit more.

As a start, here are some of the resources I use as reference:
http://www.efunda.com/math/ode/ode.cfm
The materials within should help, and hopefully will be roughly what you're looking for.

Jared

jarednjames said:
Hello there young_eng,

To start, I would request the use of proper English as per PF guidelines.

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here, do you just want the materials to learn or are you looking for specific examples?

As JDoolin points out, your textbooks will have many examples of each. If you could clarify the above, I will try to help a bit more.

As a start, here are some of the resources I use as reference:
http://www.efunda.com/math/ode/ode.cfm
The materials within should help, and hopefully will be roughly what you're looking for.

Jared

yes , i need First Order ODE specific examples . it is a report requir from us in our college

we finshed First Order ODE but i can't solve an eq with 5 methods, but i found some eq that's have no answer but i don't know why ?

sorry 4 my delay replay

help me pleeeeeeeeas

Im not at home right now, it's 10pm on a friday night here. I will give more help once I am at my computer.

Jared

jarednjames said:
Im not at home right now, it's 10pm on a friday night here. I will give more help once I am at my computer.

Jared

okay , thanks 4 ur help

i w8 u sir

pls anyone can write an eq with many solves and and an eq have no general solution

young_eng said:
yes , i need First Order ODE specific examples . it is a report requir from us in our college

we finshed First Order ODE but i can't solve an eq with 5 methods, but i found some eq that's have no answer but i don't know why ?

sorry 4 my delay replay

By the way, Physics Forums Policy is that we're not allowed to give answers to homework problems, and technically, this should be in the homework help forum.

As far as five methods, I can think of linear ODE's, exact ODE's, and separable ODE's. I'm sure those are among the five methods; but I don't know what the other two are. Some equations can be solved by more than one method.

When you say "no answer," I'm pretty sure you mean "closed-form solution."

They still have "an answer," but you have to approximate it with numerical methods such as Euler's method, or the Runge-Kutta method.

JDoolin said:
By the way, Physics Forums Policy is that we're not allowed to give answers to homework problems, and technically, this should be in the homework help forum.

As far as five methods, I can think of linear ODE's, exact ODE's, and separable ODE's. I'm sure those are among the five methods; but I don't know what the other two are. Some equations can be solved by more than one method.

When you say "no answer," I'm pretty sure you mean "closed-form solution."

They still have "an answer," but you have to approximate it with numerical methods such as Euler's method, or the Runge-Kutta method.

ok I understand what we mean by no solution " closed-form solution" . that's very nice

Now i want to know how i solve an equation with 3 methods ? with any method i begin
can we have an homogeneous equation and it is exact in same time ?

thanks all

Young_eng, if you read the link I gave you, under First Order ODE it gives you all you are looking for:

Separable, Exact, Linear, Implicit and Existance and Uniqueness Theory.

Please read this, it gives examples of each form, but due to guidelines we cannot provide you with direct answers (specific examples).

This page covers pretty much everything you need for the whole subject area and I would recommend you use it.

Jared

What is "Necessary, I need Ode pls enter"?

"Necessary, I need Ode pls enter" is a phrase commonly used on social media platforms by users requesting for someone to provide a poem or ode for them.

Why do people use this phrase?

People use this phrase because they may need a poem or ode for a special occasion or for personal reasons, and they are seeking help from others who are skilled in writing poetry.

What is the purpose of requesting an ode or poem?

The purpose of requesting an ode or poem is often to express feelings or sentiments in a creative and meaningful way. It can also be used as a gift or tribute to someone.

Is "Necessary, I need Ode pls enter" a legitimate request?

Yes, it is a legitimate request, although it may be more commonly used on social media platforms rather than in formal or professional settings.

Are there any rules or guidelines for writing an ode or poem?

There are no strict rules for writing an ode or poem, as it is a form of personal expression. However, it is important to be respectful and considerate when writing about others or sensitive topics.