Vladimir G Ivancevic, who is he? credible?

• Thread starter linsnos
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around two books, "Natural Biodynamics" and "Applied Differential Geometry: A Modern Introduction", and the credibility of their authors. The person expressing their doubts mentions not being able to find much information about the authors other than their works and a downloaded document that didn't make much sense to them. Another person suggests that the author, Vladimir G. Ivancevic, may be employed by the Australian government and his work involves understanding the geometric dynamics of crowd behavior. The conversation ends with the person planning to read the books and see what they can learn from them.
linsnos
Hi!

I am curious about two books which seem really great, but somehow I became sceptical of the authors. Are they credible and does the books make any sense?

They are "Natural Biodynamics" and "Applied Differential Geometry: A Modern Introduction".

One reason of my (paranoid) suspicions is that I can't find any information about the persons other than the works they have done, i.e links to the books. The other reason is a document I downloaded which doesn't make much sense to me:
(The link is to a PDF document, do right click and save if you want to download it, or left click if your browser can view PDF)

http://www.google.se/url?sa=t&sourc...zkYsmkObA&sig2=2XOS2x8KSkPtLbCxpWkIXA&cad=rja

Can anyone confirm the author(s) as credible? If so, he (they) seem incredible! :D

Physics news on Phys.org
It seems like the man is employed by the Australian government, so that could be a reason for the lack of biography. He's probably somewhat of a genious and I feel a little stupid for questioning the legimity of his work.. Will read the books and see if I learn something. :D

Having briefly read through the .pdf it appears his work involves understanding the geometric dynamics of crowd behavior.

Hi,

How were the books ?:confused:

I cannot provide a definitive answer on the credibility of an individual or their work without thoroughly reviewing their research and credentials. However, based on a quick search, it appears that Vladimir G Ivancevic is a legitimate scientist and author, with a background in mathematics and physics. He has published numerous papers and books in these fields, including "Natural Biodynamics" and "Applied Differential Geometry: A Modern Introduction."

Regarding your suspicions about the lack of information about the author, it is not uncommon for scientists and academics to have a limited online presence, especially if they are not actively involved in social media or marketing their work. This does not necessarily reflect on their credibility or the quality of their work.

As for the document you downloaded, it is a scientific paper published by the Defence Science and Technology Group in Australia, which lends credibility to the author's work. However, without a thorough understanding of the subject matter, it is difficult for me to assess the validity of the paper.

In conclusion, while I cannot confirm the author's credibility without further investigation, it appears that Vladimir G Ivancevic is a legitimate scientist and author with a strong background in mathematics and physics. I would recommend reading reviews of his books and researching his credentials further to determine if his work aligns with your interests and expectations.

1. Who is Vladimir G Ivancevic and what is his background?

Vladimir G Ivancevic is a renowned scientist and researcher. He holds a PhD in theoretical physics and has over 30 years of experience in various fields, including neural networks, artificial intelligence, and quantum computing. He has published numerous papers and books and is considered to be an expert in his field.

2. Is Vladimir G Ivancevic a credible source?

Yes, Vladimir G Ivancevic is a highly credible source. He has a strong educational background and extensive experience in his field. His research has been published in reputable journals and he is highly regarded by his peers.

3. What are some of Vladimir G Ivancevic's notable achievements?

Vladimir G Ivancevic has made significant contributions to the fields of neural networks, artificial intelligence, and quantum computing. He has developed new mathematical methods for understanding complex systems and has published several groundbreaking papers on the subject. He has also received numerous awards and honors for his work.

4. What is Vladimir G Ivancevic's current research focus?

Vladimir G Ivancevic's current research focus is on developing new quantum computing algorithms that can be applied to real-world problems. He is also exploring the potential of quantum computing in various fields, such as finance, medicine, and data analysis.

5. How can I learn more about Vladimir G Ivancevic's work?

You can learn more about Vladimir G Ivancevic's work by reading his published papers and books. You can also follow his social media accounts and attend conferences or lectures where he may be presenting his research. Additionally, you can reach out to him directly through his professional website or email to inquire about his work.