Friends of Wolram: Updates on His Whereabouts

• Thread starter *Kia*
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Friends
In summary, Wolram will be away for a while due to moving out and not having internet connection. However, he is okay and will be back as soon as he gets settled in his new place. Everyone at PF is sending him hugs and kisses and missing his amusing machine stories. There was a brief visit from Wolram, but he still does not have internet connection at his new place. Kia, Moonbear and Jessica are keeping us updated on his well-being.
*Kia*
Gold Member
Ok wolram won't be on for a while. :cry:
He's OK :rofl: so no worries but he's moved out :bugeye: and at this time has no internet connection. As soon as he gets him self sorted out with long term accomodation o:) and the like he WILL be back. :biggrin:

hugz kia xxx

Physics news on Phys.org
i actually came back to PF remembering him (and others):cry:

he will come back - promise :p

Thanks for letting us know Kia! With all his talk of needing troublesome body parts removed, and then plans to stay in a haunted house, we would have worried if he disappeared and you hadn't let us know he was okay.

please send him a hug and kiss from MIH!

he didn't move into the haunted house, did he?

But... but... but... he won't be able to see my new toy, and get really excited!

:frown:

Thanks, Kia! Tell him to come back soon.

Hope his move went well, and that he will be back soon...We miss him already:cry:

Kia, tell him we miss him and are thinking of him!

What Moonbear said. You know how we worry when people disappear. Hope he's back soon with more troublesome, yet amusing, machine stories.

Evo said:
Kia, tell him we miss him and are thinking of him!

:biggrin: DITTO!

Wow, it hasn't been a week yet; it seems like much longer. :frown: I miss you, woolie, wherever you are. Hurry back. :smile:

And this thread was started over two weeks ago. :frown: So how are things in Warwickshire? How are you doing, Wolram?

Thanks, Jessica

1. Who is Wolram and why is there a "Friends of Wolram" update?

Wolram is a fictional character created by a group of friends who wanted to share his adventures with others. The "Friends of Wolram" update provides regular updates on his whereabouts and ongoing story.

2. Where can I find the latest updates on Wolram?

The "Friends of Wolram" updates can be found on various social media platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also visit the official website for more information.

3. Is Wolram's story based on real events?

No, Wolram's story is completely fictional and created by a group of friends for entertainment purposes.

4. Can I submit ideas for Wolram's next adventure?

Yes, the creators of Wolram welcome ideas and suggestions from fans. You can submit your ideas through the official website or social media platforms.

5. Will there be merchandise available for "Friends of Wolram"?

At this time, there is no official merchandise for "Friends of Wolram". However, the creators may consider it in the future if there is enough interest from fans.