My Opinion on 24: Best 20 Minutes Ever?

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
In summary, The speaker's opinion on the TV show 24 on FOX is that it was possibly the greatest 20 minutes of their life, despite the death of a character. They believe it surpassed every Hollywood movie ever created and that the other person they are speaking to, Pengwuino, will agree. The other person, however, disagrees and states that the show became redundant and lame after the first season. The speaker expresses disbelief and insults the other person's taste, calling them "redundant and lame" and stating that the show is only for people with mental disabilities. Despite this, the speaker still believes the show is excellent and has watched it multiple times this season, except for when the storyline focused on the president.

What's your opinion on 24!

• It makes me long for a police state

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I love it!

• I think it's good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh, middle of the road

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It's not that good

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I hate it

• Don't watch it, sorry

• Total voters
Pengwuino
Gold Member
So what's your opinion on 24, on FOX? I hadn't watched since last year but i caught the last 20 minutes last night and that was possibly the greatest 20 minutes I have ever lived in my entire life (except edgar died, i hope a million people pay for this). 20 minutes that trumped and outdid every movie hollywood has ever created ever in their lifetimes combined and multiplied x 100. I'm sure you will agree too.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
they killed edgar!

Guess which one I voted for Pengwuino. It was ok the first season, then it got redundant and lame.

cyrusabdollahi said:
Guess which one I voted for Pengwuino. It was ok the first season, then it got redundant and lame.

BLASPHEMY! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: You're redundant and lame!

24 is for people with mental disabilities.

I think it's excellent.

I have watched it a few times this season, but got tired of the president.

1. What is your opinion on the show "24"?

As a scientist, I do not have a specific opinion on the show "24" as it is a subjective matter. However, I can say that the show has been critically acclaimed for its gripping storylines and intense action sequences.

2. What makes the first 20 minutes of "24" the best?

The first 20 minutes of "24" are often considered the most thrilling and action-packed as they set the tone for the rest of the episode. The show's use of real-time storytelling and multiple plot lines create a sense of urgency and keep viewers on the edge of their seats.

3. How does "24" accurately portray the work of counterterrorism agents?

While "24" may not be completely accurate in its portrayal of counterterrorism agents, it does incorporate elements of real-life tactics and technologies used in the field. The show also consults with real-life experts to ensure a level of authenticity in its depiction of the work of these agents.

4. Is "24" scientifically accurate?

As a scientist, I cannot speak to the scientific accuracy of "24" as it is a fictional television show. While the show may incorporate some elements of science and technology, it is ultimately meant for entertainment purposes and should not be taken as completely factual.

5. Can "24" be used as a teaching tool for counterterrorism?

While "24" may provide some insight into the world of counterterrorism, it is not meant to be used as a teaching tool. The show is fictional and should not be relied upon for accurate information about counterterrorism techniques and strategies.