Is My Brain Teaser Too Easy, Too Hard, or Just Right?

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around creating a brain teaser and receiving feedback on its difficulty level. The conversation also included playful banter and a competition to solve the brain teaser. Ultimately, one person was able to solve it correctly and the conversation ended with a discussion about changing socks.
tribdog
No this isn't a dirty topic. I'm talking about making up those Brain Teasers Greg used to put up. I tried making one today. I'll admit I only spent about 15 minutes writing it, but I thought I had it narrowed down so there was only one possible answer. Now I'm seeing multiple answers and I can't find anything wrong with them. I'd like some feedback if I could get some. Was this a good brain teaser (other than the fact that I totally screwed it up) was the difficulty level about right or was it too easy or too hard or too verbose?

Physics news on Phys.org
when does the brainteaser start?

lol, its over jk, but it sucked so I put up a new one

where? where is jk? what is jk? is THIS the brain teaser? in which case, my answer is "kipper"

You forgot to phrase it in the form of a question. take off your shirt

ok ok, i get the rules... *shirtless*... is it KIPPER??

nope, socks please

wait, did you say kipper or skipper?

i don't know, which is the right answer? which ever is, I'll say the opposite...after all, it's a brain teaser!

DAMN! the question was "What is the synonym of antonym?" and you got it right when you said "the opposite." You win.

does that mean i can put my shirt back on?

and (PLEASE!) his socks??

FINE FINE, i'll put my socks back on... actually, no, its been a fortnight, time to change them!

1. What does "It's harder than it looks" mean?

"It's harder than it looks" is a common phrase used to express that something is more difficult than it appears on the surface. It implies that there may be unseen challenges or complexities involved.

2. Why do people say "It's harder than it looks"?

People often say "It's harder than it looks" as a way to warn others about the challenges they may face when attempting a task or activity. It can also be used to acknowledge and express the difficulty of a task that may not be obvious to others.

3. How can I prepare for something that is "harder than it looks"?

To prepare for something that is "harder than it looks," it is important to approach the task with an open mind and be ready to adapt to unexpected challenges. It can also be helpful to gather information and seek advice from others who have experience with the task.

4. Is it always a bad thing if something is "harder than it looks"?

Not necessarily. While it can be frustrating to encounter unexpected difficulties, it can also be a valuable learning experience. Overcoming challenges can lead to personal growth and a sense of accomplishment.

5. How can I overcome the feeling of something being "harder than it looks"?

The best way to overcome this feeling is to approach the task with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. Take breaks when needed and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from others. With persistence and determination, you can overcome any challenge, no matter how difficult it may seem.