Register to reply

Question of plasma ball...

by taregg
Tags: ball, plasma
Share this thread:
taregg
Apr13-14, 06:15 AM
P: 63
if we have 3  plasma ball.and they have the same pressure gas ...one have low current power .the scond have  middle current power .the third have strong current power .. ...so which will of them produce ...light ..plasma ...spark..
Phys.Org News Partner Physics news on Phys.org
Step lightly: All-optical transistor triggered by single photon promises advances in quantum applications
The unifying framework of symmetry reveals properties of a broad range of physical systems
What time is it in the universe?
mfb
Apr13-14, 08:27 AM
Mentor
P: 11,906
Plasma ball of what?
What is a "low energy current"?

Your question is very vague.
taregg
Apr13-14, 12:17 PM
I mean when the plasma ball produce illuminate light. ..if we increase the power current or if we decrease it

berkeman
Apr13-14, 01:56 PM
Mentor
P: 41,096
Question of plasma ball...

Quote Quote by taregg View Post
if we have 3  plasma ball.and they have the same pressure gas ...one have low current power .the scond have  middle current power .the third have strong current power .. ...so which will of them produce ...light ..plasma ...spark..
Quote Quote by taregg View Post
I mean when the plasma ball produce illuminate light. ..if we increase the power current or if we decrease it
Do you mean "plasma globe"?

http://a.tgcdn.net/images/products/z...lasma_ball.jpg
taregg
Apr15-14, 04:49 AM
if we have 3  plasma globe .and they have the same pressure gas ...one have low current power .the scond have  middle current power .the third have strong current power .. ...so which will of them produce ...light ..plasma ...spark............(yes I mean plasma globe )
mfb
Apr15-14, 05:09 PM
Mentor
P: 11,906
What do you mean with "low current power"?
If you operate them at a lower voltage, they will have fewer plasma "lines", or do not operate at all, so you get a lower amount of light.
If the voltage gets too high, the devices will break, then you don't have light at all (apart from a very short flash, maybe).

Register to reply