MY photo isnt included, alphabetically

• Thread starter Zygotic Embryo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Photo
In summary, the conversation involves someone feeling left out and wanting their photo to be alphabetized. They also discuss a person with a name starting with "zy" and how they might be at the end of the alphabetical list. There is also joking about disabling someone and giving them 9 chances to give someone the finger.
Zygotic Embryo
its been on there for months, waiting to be alphabetized, i feel so left out :(

* throws middle finger up*

Physics news on Phys.org
Zygotic Embryo said:
its been on there for months, waiting to be alphabetized, i feel so left out :(

Aww, do not worry, the mentors are brooding you will soon be hatched.

Have you PMed Evo?

Lisa! said:
Have you PMed Evo?
do we have to? :confused: :confused:

Zygotic Embryo said:
very disrespectful

Zygotic, your photo has been listed alphabetically since you posted it, go look and then you can apologize profusely.

wow, he should BEG your forgiveness, and then send you massive amounts of gifts!

Let's drag him behind the forum and teach him the alphabet. :devil: Someone with a name that starts with "zy" just might be at the end of the alphabetic list. :rolleyes:

Monique said:
very disrespectful

Maybe that's how they say 'ban me' in Guam :biggrin:

hypatia said:
wow, he should BEG your forgiveness, and then send you massive amounts of gifts!
I think a truckload of chocolate would be a good start.

Well if it were my choice, I would disable him in such a way, that he would only be able to use his fingers to count up to 9.

Why so hard on the embryo? I think this thread is (unintentional) comedic genius! I can't read the OP without laughing each time! :rofl:

hypnagogue said:
Why so hard on the embryo? I think this thread is (unintentional) comedic genius! I can't read the OP without laughing each time! :rofl:
I agree, this thread is funny :rofl:

I wasn't being hard on him, I was giving him 9 more chances to give someone the finger.

1. Why wasn't my photo included in the study?

There could be a few reasons why your photo was not included in the study. It is possible that your photo did not meet the specific criteria or requirements for the study, such as a certain age range or ethnicity. Another possibility is that your photo was not randomly selected for inclusion in the study. Lastly, it is possible that there was an error or oversight during the data collection process.

2. Can I still participate in the study if my photo isn't included?

Unfortunately, if your photo was not included in the study, you will not be able to participate in the study. The data and results of the study are based on the specific photos that were included, and adding new photos at this point may skew the results.

3. Will my photo be used in future studies?

It is possible that your photo may be used in future studies, but there is no guarantee. Each study has its own specific criteria and requirements for the photos that are included, so your photo may or may not meet those criteria. Additionally, future studies may focus on different aspects or variables, so the photos used may be different.

4. Can I request for my photo to be included in the study?

No, unfortunately you cannot request for your photo to be included in the study. The selection of photos is typically done randomly or based on specific criteria, and it is important for the study to have a diverse and representative sample of photos.

5. What can I do if I believe my photo was unfairly excluded from the study?

If you believe there was an error or oversight in the selection of photos for the study, you can reach out to the researchers and present your concerns. They may be able to provide an explanation or reconsider the inclusion of your photo in the study. However, it is important to keep in mind that the selection process is typically based on specific criteria and the researchers have a specific research question they are trying to address with the study.