New Use for Centrifuges: The Soda/Ketchup Centrifuge!

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
In summary: I figure you would have the water on top and you could just draw off some of it and toss it. Shake up your new purified soda and it's good as new!I know a way to separate soda from water, freeze into a popcicle and suck the suger and flavoring out. its the best way to drink soda!
Pengwuino
Gold Member
Since most people in the scientific world have come to the conclusion that centrifuges have absolutely no uses in our world, :smile: :smile: I have decided to come up with an idea!

The soda/ketchup centrfuge!

That's right!

Tired of soda becoming watery? Centrifuge it!
Tired of ketchup not getting out when you're down to the last few drops? Centrifuge it!

Boy I could use a centrifuge right now.

Physics news on Phys.org
Since most people in the scientific world have come to the conclusion that centrifuges have absolutely no uses in our world, I have decided to come up with an idea!

:confused: Since when?

cyrusabdollahi said:
:confused: Since when?

Note the :smile: :smile: 's

Troll!

I love you.

Note the ...............<awkward silence>

I say we put you in one an turn it on. Think of it as flight training to get your wings. That's why penguins can’t fly. No proper training. wimp.

Tired of soda becoming watery? Centrifuge it!

Somehow, I can see you trying that and the can explodes from the pressure, shooting shrapnel all over you. Then we have to read another one of your threads on how you hurt yourself and have Evo and Moonbear hold your hand and baby you.

Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
Somehow, I can see you trying that and the can explodes from the pressure, shooting shrapnel all over you. Then we have to read another one of your threads on how you hurt yourself and have Evo and Moonbear hold your hand and baby you.
Is Pengwuino channeling tribdog?

Moonbear said:
Is Pengwuino channeling tribdog?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Moonbear! save me :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just how does a centrifuge keep a soda from becoming watery?

I'm trying to figure out how a soda gets watery. Do you mean when you add ice cubes and they melt?

pengwomanio said:
Moonbear! save me

Mommy to the rescue again, eh pengwomanio?

Moonbear said:
I'm trying to figure out how a soda gets watery. Do you mean when you add ice cubes and they melt?

Yes! Exactamundo!

cyrusabdollahi said:
Mommy to the rescue again, eh pengwomanio?

I reiterate my anti-cyrusabdollahi stance

Pengwuino said:
Yes! Exactamundo!
So how does a centrifuge help that?

I'd think that even if it did separate the 'soda' from the water it would probably also make it ever the more flat.

I reiterate my anti-cyrusabdollahi stance

You said you love me, too late. Sorry. I guess you will be more careful what you say next time.

TheStatutoryApe said:
I'd think that even if it did separate the 'soda' from the water it would probably also make it ever the more flat.

I figure you would have the water on top and you could just draw off some of it and toss it. Shake up your new purified soda and it's good as new!

i know a way to separate soda from water, freeze into a popcicle and suck the suger and flavoring out.

Related to New Use for Centrifuges: The Soda/Ketchup Centrifuge!

1. What is a soda/ketchup centrifuge?

A soda/ketchup centrifuge is a type of laboratory equipment that uses centrifugal force to separate liquids of different densities, such as soda and ketchup. It works by spinning the mixture at a high speed, causing the denser liquid (ketchup) to move to the bottom while the less dense liquid (soda) stays at the top.

2. What are the benefits of using a soda/ketchup centrifuge?

The main benefit of using a soda/ketchup centrifuge is its ability to quickly and efficiently separate liquids of different densities. This can be useful in various scientific experiments and processes, such as in the food industry for separating different components of a sauce or in the medical field for isolating specific components of blood.

3. How does a soda/ketchup centrifuge differ from a regular centrifuge?

A soda/ketchup centrifuge is specifically designed for separating liquids of different densities, while a regular centrifuge can be used for a variety of purposes, such as separating solids from liquids or separating different liquids from each other. A soda/ketchup centrifuge is also typically smaller and less powerful than a regular centrifuge.

4. What other liquids can be separated using a soda/ketchup centrifuge?

A soda/ketchup centrifuge can be used to separate a wide range of liquids, as long as they have different densities. Some common examples include oil and water, milk and cream, and blood components such as red and white blood cells.

5. Are there any safety precautions to consider when using a soda/ketchup centrifuge?

As with any laboratory equipment, it is important to follow proper safety protocols when using a soda/ketchup centrifuge. This may include wearing protective gear, such as gloves and goggles, and ensuring that the centrifuge is properly balanced before starting it. It is also important to follow the manufacturer's instructions and not exceed the recommended speed or capacity of the centrifuge.