Could Online Dating Help Me Find My Perfect Match?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Line
In summary: I don't think that's going to happen.Their profiles should just come out and say "I don't actually care about finding the right person, I just want someone nearby".
I had you pegged all wrong, Evo. I thought this was more your type:
http://anekdota.dyndns.org/jotd27/att-0304/00-red_tikis.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Math Is Hard said:
I had you pegged all wrong, Evo. I thought this was more your type:
http://anekdota.dyndns.org/jotd27/att-0304/00-red_tikis.jpg
Heh, heheh, :rofl: ¿Que es mas macho?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i am looking for some one that likes motorbikes, (she could not ride on mine as it is going to have a single seat) she would have to get her own,

she must be able to do a fry up , know how to use a vacuum and a dish mop,

Looks, not picky realy, 5ft 5ins, jet black or blond hair, 8 to 9st, hour glass
figure, blue eyes.

must have a good memory and like country life.

thats about all.

MIH, that pic must be my English teacher!:yuck:

Evo said:
That's a nice story Ronnin, unfortunately I didn't look for anyone for several years, and I got just what I was looking for...no one. :cry:

It's not that I am picky about the kind of guy I date or anything. :uhh: I am just looking for your average genius that has a full understanding of, and can talk about, just about any topic I can think of (and I can think of a lot of topics), has the patience of a saint, loves cats, hates sports, is handy around the house, has good carpentry skills, is a good cook, is kind, compassionate, passionate, understanding and considerate. If he's a tall nerdy guy with thick glasses and disheveled hair, we could be talking love. :blushing:

If anyone knows a guy like this, will you please have him contact me? :redface:
:bugeye:

Dear God! And I always thought that's because of immaturity of me to look for such a guy. (well my kind of man is not exactly the same way as yours but has a lot in common with. I don't mind him playing sports but hope he hates watching them and alos he must be kind with animals especially birdso:) ) Anyway I am not sure whether this kind of guy could be a real creature or even if there's a man like him he could keep me interested for a long time! So I guess I go for a intelligent not too ugly who's got a sense of humour and doesn't take the life so seriously...o:)

Evo said:
That's a nice story Ronnin, unfortunately I didn't look for anyone for several years, and I got just what I was looking for...no one. :cry:

It's not that I am picky about the kind of guy I date or anything. :uhh: I am just looking for your average genius that has a full understanding of, and can talk about, just about any topic I can think of (and I can think of a lot of topics), has the patience of a saint, loves cats, hates sports, is handy around the house, has good carpentry skills, is a good cook, is kind, compassionate, passionate, understanding and considerate, AND he has to make me laugh. If he's a tall nerdy guy with thick glasses and disheveled hair, we could be talking love. :blushing:

If anyone knows a guy like this, will you please have him contact me? :redface:

Well that doesn't sound like too unusual a list of traits. Now you can do what my wife did, that is to say marry someone who was 8 years younger and fairly fresh out of school and train them to be all those things. :rofl: Just kidding, but she did teach me how to cook, and I already loved cats and don't watch any sports. But the passion part, I can honestly say we worked on together. :rolleyes:

My latest.

Name: Elena

Region: Mari El

Town / City: Kozmademiansk

Marital Status: Divorced

Sexuality: Straight

Children: None

Education: Unspecified

Profession: Financial services

Employment: Employed

Income: Moderate

Religion: Christian / Catholic

Race: White / Caucasian

Appearance: Very Attractive

Build: Slim

Height: 5'5"-5'8" (1.61m - 1.70m)

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Black

Hair Length: Short

Smoker: No

Drinker: No

Interests: Cinema

About Me: I young, am beautiful the girl, I am able well to prepare east kitchen. I love to be engaged in sports, there are no problems with health...

wolram said:
My latest.About Me: I young, am beautiful the girl, I am able well to prepare east kitchen. I love to be engaged in sports, there are no problems with health...
Looking for a mail order bride?

wolram said:
My latest.

Name: Elena
Your child could be wolena or eleram!:tongue:

Isn't she too young for you, sir?:uhh:

Evo said:
Looking for a mail order bride?

Up to now i have 22 russian girls younger than kia

5 high pressure business women, i think they are looking for a pet

4 affrican girls

15 grannies

Why do i attract extremists :cry:

Lisa! said:
Your child could be wolena or eleram!:tongue:

Isn't she too young for you, sir?:uhh:

Way to young, i think they just want a ticket out of russia.

wolram said:
Way to young, i think they just want a ticket out of russia.
Isn't there any nice country woman around you, sir? I am surprised how british ladies let such a nice guy to stay single...:bugeye:

Lisa! said:
Isn't there any nice country woman around you, sir? I am surprised how british ladies let such a nice guy to stay single...:bugeye:

If there is i do not know where they are :grumpy:

wolram said:
If there is i do not know where they are :grumpy:
hmmm... or perhaps they expect them to find you?:wink:

wolram said:
Zooby suggested i try this, so far i have 20 nubile Russian girls who want to marry an older English man (as Russian men are all drunkards), 5 high pressure business women that have never had a relationship before, and a load of old boilers, where is my eve :confused:
I just noticed this thread, and I'm sure I never suggested you try online dating, much less a Russian Mail-Order bride. I thought the advice I gave you was about how to get a woman interested in your motorcycles.