Heim theory - Recent development + Opinion

• Thread starter jirka.win
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Theory
In summary, the conversation discusses Heim theory, which is seen as a combination of string theory and relativity. However, there is limited information and criticism surrounding the theory due to a lack of experimental evidence. The conversation also asks for the speaker's opinion and for sources to support their stance on the matter. It is mentioned that the theory is not taken seriously due to its violation of experimental results.
jirka.win
So after browsing through the internet I stumbled upon something called Heim theory.
To me it seems like something between string theory and relativity.
But there seems to be a significant lack of information considering the details, recent development or basis of a criticism (well apart from fact that it has no experimental backing at all, but that could be because no one did serious research).
Also I would like to ask about your opinion on the matter because there is never too much of a feedback.
Also please put some links regarding data you used to reach your conclusion, in your opinion posts as that would me help a lot during forming of my own stance on the matter.
Thank you a lot for your posts and remember: More data never hurts!

Physics news on Phys.org
Why the interest?

jirka.win said:
To me it seems like something between string theory and relativity.

No, it's more between crackpottery and insanity.

It is in gross violation with many different experimental results, so is not taken seriously by anyone. You can search PF for specific examples.

1. What is Heim theory?

Heim theory, also known as the Heim Quantum Theory, is a theoretical physics framework proposed by Burkhard Heim in the 1950s. It aims to unify quantum mechanics and general relativity by introducing new mathematical equations and concepts.

2. What are the recent developments in Heim theory?

In recent years, there has been renewed interest in Heim theory due to advancements in experimental techniques and the development of new mathematical tools. Some physicists have proposed modifications and extensions to Heim's original theory, while others have attempted to test its predictions through experiments.

3. Is there any evidence to support Heim theory?

Currently, there is no experimental evidence to support Heim theory. While some experiments have shown promising results, they have yet to be replicated and verified by the scientific community. Heim theory remains a speculative and unproven concept in the field of physics.

4. What are the criticisms of Heim theory?

One of the main criticisms of Heim theory is that it lacks mathematical rigor and relies heavily on assumptions and conjectures. Many physicists also argue that it does not fully address the fundamental problems and inconsistencies in current theories of physics. Additionally, the lack of experimental evidence has also been a major criticism of Heim theory.

5. What is your opinion on Heim theory?

As a scientist, I believe that Heim theory is an intriguing and thought-provoking concept, but it has yet to be proven or accepted by the scientific community. While I am open to exploring new ideas and theories, I also believe in the importance of empirical evidence and rigorous testing in advancing our understanding of the universe.